Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Ole Miss Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, May 14, 2014, 09:03:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the blowout win over the Rebels in 2006, enjoy!

JethroB.

I believe this is the game that Felix took the opening kick all the way to the house. I was there with my uncle and some guys from his church. We got there late and were walking up the ramp when it happened. We all had to get to the end of the ramp we were on to watch the replay.

Prestworthy

I wish we saw the wildcat with jwill or AC and KM in motion. It would be tough to defend.

DeltaBoy

Yep we need to bring the Wildcat back.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

arkfan81

Have faith...

WizardofhOgZ

Last Arkansas game I saw in person with my father, who passed away in 2011.  He was 86 at the time and had not been to a game in Fayetteville in decades.  He had wanted to go with me to a game for years, but didn't since Mom couldn't go (she was in bad condition for many years).  By the time she passed, he didn't get around too well so we tabled attending in person.

But when DMac and Felix were running wild, he got a real itch to see them so we ended up driving up for the Ole Miss game.  I was so happy to see Felix return the opening Kickoff back, more for Dad than myself.  Dad was as excited as a 10 year old.

That's a great memory for me.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on May 14, 2014, 11:49:33 am
Last Arkansas game I saw in person with my father, who passed away in 2011.  He was 86 at the time and had not been to a game in Fayetteville in decades.  He had wanted to go with me to a game for years, but didn't since Mom couldn't go (she was in bad condition for many years).  By the time she passed, he didn't get around too well so we tabled attending in person.

But when DMac and Felix were running wild, he got a real itch to see them so we ended up driving up for the Ole Miss game.  I was so happy to see Felix return the opening Kickoff back, more for Dad than myself.  Dad was as excited as a 10 year old.

Great Story and a precious memory !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

icouldntthinkofagoodname

even though fj clearly had the opeing td, you can see 5 hustling down the field to attempt to help.  never gave up.  good memories dmc & fj. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Thanks for sharing that..!  +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jkstock04

Pretty cool story...that memory no doubt will last
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hollywood_HOGan45

I will be living on this channel after the NBA finals are over. LOVE this stuff.

go hogues

One of the many "what could have been" seasons in the annals of Razorback history. Choking away that season ending LSU game still makes me sick and even when fate fell in our laps and we STILL made the SEC Championship, we choked that one away too.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HognotinMemphis

Sort of hard to watch that and enjoy it knowing all the crap that was going on behind the scenes then. And knowing that 2 years later, Nutt would be back on the field at RRS...coaching Ole Miss. Why is Nutt so weird and goofy? What is wrong with him?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

island hog

I remember watching a lb from Ole Miss run down McFadden that day and was shocked.  He was just a dominant player... His name was Patrick Willis.  What a beast he was.

PonderinHog

Quote from: island hog on May 19, 2014, 09:50:56 pm
I remember watching a lb from Ole Miss run down McFadden that day and was shocked.  He was just a dominant player... His name was Patrick Willis.  What a beast he was.
He still is.

arkfan81

Quote from: sowmonella on May 16, 2014, 01:54:22 pm
Great unis.

Those are my favorite uniforms. Probably always will..
Have faith...

TheRazorback500

I'd like to see us playing defense like that again..
Do you wanna get Rocked?