Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I expect this guy to get an Ark offer

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 13, 2014, 11:00:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Fan from Camden

Wow, a lot of good things said about coach Jennings.  A very good get for us and an asset for recruiting Texas.  I still think Texas recruiting is the key for us becoming competitive in the SEC.  If we get most of the top Ark kids, along with 8-10 from other states with an emphasis on LA, GA, and Florida, then recruit Texas (7-10 kids) better, we will have to players needed to compete.

Vantage 8 dude

Certainly sounds like a great LB prospect. Definitely has some "wheels" and apparently the size and perhaps attitude you need to play that position especially in the SEC. Crossing my fingers that Jennings can nail him down and get him as another addition to the Hill. WPS!

Paul

Really excited to see how he recruits the back 7. 

GolfnHog

I would say it bodes well for the Hogs since the HC at A&M Consolidated thinks highly of Coach Jennings and that former Hog Dale Williams is the DC there.

Now if we can convince the youngster that there's life outside of Bryan/College Station!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Steef

We need linebackers.

This is promising.

yraciv

sickboy

That jawline alone deserves an offer.

SemperFi

Great highlight video and solid measurable's. Would love to see this kid in a Razorback uni.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

rzrbk4life

Would be a good addition. We NEED lb's badly
Let's call those hogs!!!!

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: yraciv on May 13, 2014, 04:19:30 pm
Does he not already have an offer? 24/7 reports one
http://247sports.com/Player/Riley-Garner-34188

No. Riley and hs coach said he does not have an offer from Arkansas. That will change

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BrianWPS!!

Hog Fan...DOH!

Gotta show progress to get kids like this. Upward momentum.

PorkRinds

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on May 13, 2014, 09:12:11 pm
Gotta show progress to get kids like this. Upward momentum.

When (if) we offer we would be his best offer by far.  According to Rivals, Texas State is his leader.

HogimusMaximus

May 13, 2014, 10:11:41 pm #18 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:28:10 am by HogimusMaximus
Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 13, 2014, 08:19:14 pm
No. Riley and hs coach said he does not have an offer from Arkansas. That will change

Richard, quick question about this.  Where do the various recruiting sites get reports of offers...from the players (or their coaches)?

Hawgzinbowlz

Good read. Riley has the measureables and speed (4.52 electronic 40) to play within an elite SEC defense. Apparently Coach Jennings thinks he can play.
Coach Jennings connections to Texas football and his familiarity with Coach Pattersons anti-spread defenses was a longball stroke for CBB and The Hogs.
Hopefully the Texas pipeline will start flowing again. Coach Jennings gives reason for optimism.

" GO HOGS "

Hog on the Hill

The Recruiting Guy

I expect Riley to get an offer from Arkansas tomorrow.

SPAL

If Dallas Keuchel didn't already have rights to "The Crimson Chin" then this guy would be it.

pillowhog

Wow impressive highlights.  One year in college weight program and nutrition and he will be SEC starting LB

JackJohnson

CDBHawg

Quote from: JackJohnson on June 13, 2014, 04:06:48 pm
It appears we offered on May 20 and he committed to Tex AM on May 21

Thanks.

Had no idea he committed elsewhere.

LJHOG

Pavlov's Hog

His coach tweeted this over 3weeks ago..

Coach Raffield ‏@consol_football 4m
Arkansas offers Riley Garner! Way to go Tigers! Can you say SEC in the house!

The_Bionic_Pig

If Jeb Huckeba had a son...this is what I imagined!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hawgzinbowlz

I like this recruit. SEC speed.     77 Days and Counting.  "GO HOGS"

Chief Mac

Quote from: Glenn (TxRzrbak) R on May 13, 2014, 01:54:36 pm
I would say it bodes well for the Hogs since the HC at A&M Consolidated thinks highly of Coach Jennings and that former Hog Dale Williams is the DC there.

Now if we can convince the youngster that there's life outside of Bryan/College Station!

that shouldn't be too difficult GR!
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

WorfHog

redleg

Richard Davenport..................

What about inside LB Khairan Stafford (6'3" 225 lbs. 4.6) of Newport, and outside LB/safety Tyler Phillips (6'2" 205 lbs. 4.5) of NLR?
I have been hearing very good things about these two guys, and that they might be in line for offers from Arkansas.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Hoggish1

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on May 13, 2014, 10:09:44 pm
When (if) we offer we would be his best offer by far.  According to Rivals, Texas State is his leader.

According to this he's committed to TAMU: