Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowboys sign a qb

Started by twistitup, May 13, 2014, 06:19:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

They didn't end up w Manziel, but they got a record breaking qb from West Tx A&M...at least the guy has a good sense of humor

Highlight film

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&feature=player_embedded
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

TexHog188

Someone has to carry Romo's back brace.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

secfan30

Lol, that's pretty funny. The Christmas shirt he wore throughout would have been the deal maker for me.

Großer Kriegschwein

Looks to be more coordinated than Slomo.
This is my non-signature signature.

Delicious~Dreams

Oh wow.....he has the "IT" factor.

DeltaBoy

He threw for a ton of yards.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Deep Shoat

This dude almost makes me want to be a Cowboys fan again.

All Gas, No Brakes!

EastexHawg

Quote from: Groß Kriegschwein on May 13, 2014, 07:31:13 am
Looks to be more coordinated than Slomo.

"Slomo" is one of the best athletes at the QB position in the NFL.  I'm not sure what you are talking about.

twistitup

Quote from: EastexHawg on May 13, 2014, 01:52:24 pm
"Slomo" is one of the best athletes at the QB position in the NFL.  I'm not sure what you are talking about.

He's taken the Cowboys to new levels, he's like NFL LeBron - he puts the team on his back......wait,  never mind wrong guy

Pigdiana Jones

Romo is one of the best? Hahahahaha!
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Calling All Hogs

I guess Jerry is in love with Romo since he signed him up for big bucks until he is 40 or so.

EastexHawg

Quote from: twistitup on May 13, 2014, 02:02:27 pm
He's taken the Cowboys to new levels, he's like NFL LeBron - he puts the team on his back......wait,  never mind wrong guy

The comment had nothing to do with winning championships.  The guy I quoted said the West Texas A&M QB looked more "coordinated" than "Slomo".

"Slomo" is one of the most athletic QBs in the league.  He's also a scratch golfer who has reached the sectional qualifying round in an attempt to play the U.S. Open.  He may be a lot of things, but uncoordinated isn't one of them.

EastexHawg

Quote from: salebow on May 13, 2014, 02:25:21 pm
Romo is one of the best? Hahahahaha!

I said he's one of the best ATHLETES at the QB position. 

twistitup

Quote from: EastexHawg on May 13, 2014, 02:38:48 pm
I said he's one of the best ATHLETES at the QB position. 

Does that mean anything in the end?

Been10Hog

Quote from: twistitup on May 13, 2014, 02:40:27 pm
Does that mean anything in the end?
Herschel Walker was one of the best athletes to ever be on the US Bobsled team..........

Been10Hog

HoggieStyle

secfan30

Quote from: EastexHawg on May 13, 2014, 02:37:07 pm
The comment had nothing to do with winning championships.  The guy I quoted said the West Texas A&M QB looked more "coordinated" than "Slomo".

"Slomo" is one of the most athletic QBs in the league.  He's also a scratch golfer who has reached the sectional qualifying round in an attempt to play the U.S. Open.  He may be a lot of things, but uncoordinated isn't one of them.

He just cannot win the big games. As in make the play to win the game like winners do.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

The Cowboys had another great player from West Texas A&M, then known as West Texas State. 

Running back Duane Thomas who helped them win the Super Bowl vs the Miami Dolphins. 

Hook 'em Hogs

The pass at the 2:27 mark is something that makes me think they might have the steal of the draft. Only a handful of the players in the NFL can complete that.