Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB yards prediction

Started by Prestworthy, May 11, 2014, 11:12:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

31to6

Quote from: Prestworthy on May 13, 2014, 10:09:05 am
I may be the only poster who thinks KM will beat out one of the two ahead of him for production this season.
It may boil down to durability and workload.

AC and JW have proven they can carry the load for a whole season.

Indeed, it may be that he gets more snaps (or gets more creative touches (jet sweeps, screens)) or it may be that what keeps him really dangerous is 10-12 snaps per game and really fresh legs.  Having a back that can produce 7-9 ypc out of 10 snaps at is better than going up to 20 snaps and dropping to 5 ypc when you have two other backs that can also grind it out with high productivity.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Prestworthy on May 13, 2014, 10:09:05 am
I may be the only poster who thinks KM will beat out one of the two ahead of him for production this season.
he has the potential to get a lot of yards, I just don't see him getting the necessary carries.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.