Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gary Blair in town for Mother's Day

Started by Mike Irwin, May 11, 2014, 06:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

I spoke to him at the baseball game. He confirmed he will move back to NWA after he retires. He didn't say how long that will be.

For the record (because it's come up on this board several times) he said John White was the person who basically showed him the door at Arkansas, NOT Bev Lewis.

White called a local radio show a few months back to deny this, pointing the finger at Lewis.

Gee, who do we believe, John White or Gary Blair? ??? ;D

razorshark

And John White is still making 6 figures doing nothing but teaching his class maybe a few hours a week.

While wearing his robe,  people wake up and get rid of this dufus  and quit spending your tax money on this idiot.
He should have been gone a long time ago.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
http://rs218.pbsrc.com/albums/cc30/razorshark50/Napalm.jpg~c100

Jimmy

White managed to bungle everything he touched in the athletic dept.  Glad he is not an influence there anymore. 

Call a Hog

There should be a "punch John White in the face" day.

Hawgon

Need I remind you who John White's last hire was?  Isn't he John White's brother-in-law by the way?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Mike Irwin on May 11, 2014, 06:53:47 pm
I spoke to him at the baseball game. He confirmed he will move back to NWA after he retires. He didn't say how long that will be.

For the record (because it's come up on this board several times) he said John White was the person who basically showed him the door at Arkansas, NOT Bev Lewis.

White called a local radio show a few months back to deny this, pointing the finger at Lewis.

Gary Blair. Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday....................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Mike Irwin on May 11, 2014, 06:53:47 pm

Gary over John BOY White every time.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.