Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Flowers article

Started by ldfergu, May 08, 2014, 11:25:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=209488212

Outlines the plan CBB and Trey had when he decided to return for his senior season and how he's helping the newer guys on the D line.  I hope he has an amazing year

HogFanatic

Deatrich Wise had four sacks in the first half of the spring game.
We will have the  best DEs in the country.

bennyl08

I didn't think it really outlined the plan. I mean, working on him getting bigger and stronger, helping the younger kids, and not participating in spring scrimmages. Save for the last part, what is different from that and any other player? I was expecting to maybe hear more about possibly working at TE in goal line situations, having him rotate across the entire DL, maybe even dropping back into coverage once in a while, that sort of thing.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

GolfnHog

Quote from: bennyl08 on May 08, 2014, 02:19:24 pm
I didn't think it really outlined the plan. I mean, working on him getting bigger and stronger, helping the younger kids, and not participating in spring scrimmages. Save for the last part, what is different from that and any other player? I was expecting to maybe hear more about possibly working at TE in goal line situations, having him rotate across the entire DL, maybe even dropping back into coverage once in a while, that sort of thing.

Apparently those things you want weren't laid out in any actions plans that were discussed in getting Trey to return for his SR yr. It appears the training w/ Hebert and assisting the young guns up front will benefit both sides this season. I suspect having Trey come in w/ fresh legs, body and more explosiveness on game 1 will negate the need to see him at the TE position.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"