Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Tressel (Jim's nephew) disses Coach B

Started by tannerstahl, May 07, 2014, 01:24:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Quote from: Mike_e on May 08, 2014, 06:17:11 pm
ANybody under about thirty was called a kid in those days and in that place.  They also worshipped Baal and so were an unfriendly crowd.

Elisha also had a promise that nothing was going to happen to him, unlike little tressel.

How did Elisha persuade the bears to attack?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: tannerstahl on May 08, 2014, 02:55:07 pm
i've never been in a fight in my life so who know what would have happened had he kept spouting off...and i did say my line with a joking tone, but he just walked away and i went back to my class...our high school coach busted out laughing when i said it and he went on to say, "he's not kidding" lol...but in hindsight, how funny would it be and how bad would it look on them if a fan and a coach got in a fight lol

honestly the guy looked like a big goober, his spartan polo was 2 sizes too big, swallowed him up...i'm always wearing a nice razorback polo so i look like a recruiter too...in fact, i'm sure ole miss, ucf, chattanooga, clemson and georgia tech think i work for the university lol based on only saying my name, carrying an iPad, and wearing a hog polo haha

all in all, you can make fun of me, you can make fun of my mom, you can make fun of whatever you want...but you can not make fun of my God and faith, my wife, or the HOGS...that's just how i am

I believe you work for the university.

tannerstahl

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on May 08, 2014, 07:59:43 pm
I believe you work for the university.

Lol I wish!! I would love to have a water boy/equipment manager job for the HOGS!!

And thank you to everyone for the congratulatory words on my wife and I expecting our first child! I look forward to he/she coming home from the hospital with a pig nose on....or at least razorback outfit!
i love the hogs....so very very much

ChicoHog

Quote from: tannerstahl on May 08, 2014, 06:59:39 am
Kentucky junior cornerback Fred Tiller is also from Homerville, and former East Carolina running back Tay Cooper is as well...he was a senior last year...Tay cracked 1,000 yards on the ground in his two seasons at ECU.

Homerville is ridiculously loaded with speed and talented athletes...but sadly most of them can't make the grades or already involved with drugs and gangs to get out of here and make a life for themselves. It's a mentality that's deeply rooted here that we're trying to change. (We as in my staff and a majority of the coaches that attend our church)
Maybe I'm naive but how do you have gangs in tiny towns?  I understand the city gangs and drug trafficking on the street corner, etc., but in small towns there should little to no crime I would think besides some kids doing underage drinking and getting in some minor scuffles. 

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 08, 2014, 09:32:16 pm
Maybe I'm naive but how do you have gangs in tiny towns?  I understand the city gangs and drug trafficking on the street corner, etc., but in small towns there should little to no crime I would think besides some kids doing underage drinking and getting in some minor scuffles. 

You've got to be kidding.  Please tell me you are.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on May 08, 2014, 09:42:36 pm
You've got to be kidding.  Please tell me you are.
He right. Kids that claim to be bloods and crips but live in rural towns in arkansas are a joke. They'd may call themselves a gang, but they'd be eaten alive by a real gang.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 08, 2014, 10:16:44 pm
He right. Kids that claim to be bloods and crips but live in rural towns in arkansas are a joke. They'd may call themselves a gang, but they'd be eaten alive by a real gang.

Doesn't stop them from ganging up and being thugs.  If you think there aren't crack "kitchens", etc. in rural areas then you are badly mistaken.

Hog Nutt

Quote from: Mike_e on May 08, 2014, 06:17:11 pm
ANybody under about thirty was called a kid in those days and in that place.  They also worshipped Baal and so were an unfriendly crowd.

Elisha also had a promise that nothing was going to happen to him, unlike little tressel.

That's my point, even if you are a "holy man" that doesn't mean you can't punch somebody in the face. You call me baldhead or dis my hogs, I bring down the wrath LOL

twistitup

Quote from: Hog Nutt on May 09, 2014, 07:47:58 am
That's my point, even if you are a "holy man" that doesn't mean you can't punch somebody in the face. You call me baldhead or dis my hogs, I bring down the wrath LOL

I like your style.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HogFanatic

How in the world do two bear kill that many people?
Did they just stand there? Did they try to beat the bear up?

Hog Nutt

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 09, 2014, 10:30:06 am
How in the world do two bear kill that many people?
Did they just stand there? Did they try to beat the bear up?

I don't want to spoil it for you. You should read the entire book, it tells you at the end. LOL

HogFanatic

Quote from: Hog Nutt on May 09, 2014, 10:44:25 am
I don't want to spoil it for you. You should read the entire book, it tells you at the end. LOL

Will this book teach me to be a better spell caster?
Sounds like powerful magic.

Hog Nutt

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 09, 2014, 11:00:56 am
Will this book teach me to be a better spell caster?
Sounds like powerful magic.

Ya never know, give it a try. Among many other things, like how to build a big ole boat and talk to other animals and they start showing up in pairs. You can also learn how to part the sea with only a stick, if the need ever arises. You can tell pigs to go jump off a cliff (which I don't suggest you try). And a bunch of other neat stuff.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Hog Nutt on May 09, 2014, 11:16:43 am
Ya never know, give it a try. Among many other things, like how to build a big ole boat and talk to other animals and they start showing up in pairs. You can also learn how to part the sea with only a stick, if the need ever arises. You can tell pigs to go jump off a cliff (which I don't suggest you try). And a bunch of other neat stuff.

Ok. Just a couple more quick questions and then we can get back to the topic of discussing threats of violence.

This wizard who parted the sea with a stick...
Was the stick his wand, or was it just some random stick he found on the ground?
Was the wizard primarily a water element magician or did he have other powers?
I ask because I want to know what sort of magic we are dealing with here. You got to be careful when it comes to dark magic. Even reading a dark magician's spell book can have consequences, let alone actually practicing.

Also, as a wizard, what are your own magical abilities? Do you have any experience in dealing with necromancers by chance?

Hog Nutt

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on May 09, 2014, 12:07:00 pm
Ok. Just a couple more quick questions and then we can get back to the topic of discussing threats of violence.

This wizard who parted the sea with a stick...
Was the stick his wand, or was it just some random stick he found on the ground?
Was the wizard primarily a water element magician or did he have other powers?
I ask because I want to know what sort of magic we are dealing with here. You got to be careful when it comes to dark magic. Even reading a dark magician's spell book can have consequences, let alone actually practicing.

Also, as a wizard, what are your own magical abilities? Do you have any experience in dealing with necromancers by chance?

Ah my young one, seek and the answers shall find you.

In other words, do your own damn homework!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi