Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange no one bothered to post or mention this...

Started by Swinesong1, May 01, 2014, 09:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

That's awesome.  Proud of those gents. What's even more awesome... Alandise is going to be able to dedicate a lot of time to basketball without classes.  I'd imagine he's going to try and make a case for the nba .

HawgnCorona

Congrats to these guys...

Thanks for posting the pic Swinesong!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

-Blu

High Octane Hog

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

hoglady

That's the picture Anderson should take into the homes of these recruits.
Great job by these guys.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Inhogswetrust

May 02, 2014, 06:50:27 am #8 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:38:20 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: -Blu on May 01, 2014, 10:00:32 pm
Thanks for the post, I actually just seen this on facebook.  Good to see all the seniors graduated, and graduated on time.

Graduating. Should be the most important part of college. Congrats to them!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

gmarv

Boston RedHogs

That's awesome!  I'm happy for those guys and proud they represent the University of Arkansas.

catfish07

Great work by the players, support staff, and coaches. Proud of the them and welcome to the Alumni family!
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Letsroll1200

hogman99

That is awesome, love to see things like this.  This will help these young men for a lifetime.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Breems on May 02, 2014, 08:16:07 am
Crap. Did I miss graduation?

Oh you graduated too breems?  Doesn't help arkansas apr but good job none the less! Get $$!!

Ironhawg

Quote from: hoglady on May 02, 2014, 04:56:42 am
That's the picture Anderson should take into the homes of these recruits.
Great job by these guys.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

nextlevel

That pic is awesome as is having 1/2 of your team (basically) graduate, that is a trend that  needs to continue outside of players leaving early.
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 01, 2014, 09:40:12 pm
That's awesome.  Proud of those gents. What's even more awesome... Alandise is going to be able to dedicate a lot of time to basketball without classes.  I'd imagine he's going to try and make a case for the nba .
Great job by these guys.  Alandise will have to still go to class as either a graduate student or 2nd major.  You must take 12 hours to be eligible.

GuvHog

I wonder how many will go after their Masters Degree.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

chiefhawg

I am sure they will know if they qualify for a job at a place like USF.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Karma on May 02, 2014, 01:27:01 pm
Great job by these guys.  Alandise will have to still go to class as either a graduate student or 2nd major.  You must take 12 hours to be eligible.

Dang.  Well he could pick some easy classes at least, but it's up to him. My hope is that he'll be able to dedicate more time to bball if he wants to.

onebadrubi

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 01, 2014, 09:40:12 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he has to enter a grad program and keep full time student status?

hawgmasta

This also made me happy. If they won a championship I'm sure they would've hung that picture on their wall till they were old men.

This will be on the wall.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 02, 2014, 10:29:07 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he has to enter a grad program and keep full time student status?

Yea someone said earlier he has to do. 12 hours, but it has to be towards a grad program too? Dang. I was hoping he was going to haveita more free time to a
Work on his game.

pfrg999

CONGRATULATIONS... It makes a world of difference... You may not work in your degree, but you almost have to have a degree in this day and age... (Not always, but in some fields it's mandatory)
BTW They just made an extra Million over their lifetime just for getting a college degree!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jry04

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 03, 2014, 02:19:57 am
Yea someone said earlier he has to do. 12 hours, but it has to be towards a grad program too? Dang. I was hoping he was going to haveita more free time to a
Work on his game.
It doesn't have to be in graduate, unless they changed the rules. He can go back for a 2nd undergrad major, and pick the easiest major possible and enroll in electives like weightlifting and racquetball.

Music City Razorback

Does anyone else other than me need help identifying each of these players?  Any help would be appreciated.  Nevertheless, congrats to all (even those who graduated and were not athletes).
"Sure. I'm proud to be an American."
-Cincinnati Reds rookie pitcher Steve Foster, asked by a Canadian customs agent if he had anything to declare.

Hawg4life33

Quote from: Music City Razorback on May 03, 2014, 10:33:15 am
Does anyone else other than me need help identifying each of these players?  Any help would be appreciated.  Nevertheless, congrats to all (even those who graduated and were not athletes).

Harris, Scott, Wade, Coach Zimmerman, Haydar, Clarke, Gulley

cal34

Awesome!!  Sure gonna miss seeing Kikko out there next season.

dsims2k3

Maintaining that APR while in the process. Congrats Seniors!
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: jry04 on May 03, 2014, 10:25:26 am
It doesn't have to be in graduate, unless they changed the rules. He can go back for a 2nd undergrad major, and pick the easiest major possible and enroll in electives like weightlifting and racquetball.

Heck yea.  I was watching te arkansas at Kentucky for like the 10th time today, and despite some silly turnovers, Harris was huge in that game.   I really feel like the lineup of madden, bell, qualls, Harris, and Portis is going to be very very good.  Or possibly move Harris to the three, Portis to 4 and Kingsley at 5 then have qualls come in off the bench... Can't wait.

Hawg Red

A far cry from Nolan's day when absolutely no one would graduate.

chiefhawg

Quote from: Hawg Red on May 03, 2014, 04:09:03 pm
A far cry from Nolan's day when absolutely no one would graduate.
But they dang sure did WIN.

Hawg Red

Quote from: chiefhawg on May 03, 2014, 04:20:26 pm
But they dang sure did WIN.

They sure did. Hopefully we'll get to a point to where the Hogs are doing both.

Big Nasty 34

snoblind

Quote from: Breems on May 02, 2014, 08:16:07 am
Crap. Did I miss graduation?

Yes.  Guess you are going to have to come back this summer.  Sorry, man.

root_hawg

PygmalionEffect

First I've seen it Swinesong, thanks.

I would say these guys look pretty well compensated for their time based on this picture.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

root_hawg

Need MORE stories like this and with more publicity