Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Spring Game Leaves Question Mark at QB.

Started by Mike Irwin, April 27, 2014, 04:32:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

total passing game was a question mark during entire last season and will remain one until it shows consistent improvement on the field in season.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

FWF79

Need to move on to the next guy. BA is not gonna get it done.  If continues throwing Ints he should be on the bench.  Spend fall camp getting the next guy ready. 

LZH

Quote from: Magic_Hogg on April 30, 2014, 03:30:57 pm
Or is it like trying to explain to obama that big gubba-ment, high taxes,  increased regulations and borrowing from China on our childrens' future is not how to.grown an economy.

Oh, and throw in getting back-handed by Putin on a continuing basis.

That's right boys and girls, 1% quarterly economic growth and China is on pace to become the world's largest economy in 2014.  Meanwhile Mr. Community Organizer is worrying about what some 81 year old sugar daddy said to his 20-something paramour at a basketball game.

Whew-hew.  I don't want to hear it out of you duh-duh-duh-democwats.

Repubs are just as responsible for the country being a total mess.  Anyone who seriously claims allegiance to one side or the other is an idiot.

Wait, what thread is this?

Hogjim

Coach B  needs to give Austin Allen and Rafe Peavey as many reps as he can,they need to practice throw amd catch all summer long untill the receivers and QB know each other like the back of their hand,plus i hope some of the New O Linemen get to start to compliment Skipper and Kirkland,the  other O Linemen in the spring struggled big time don,t know if they could start for ASU  or UCA.

Swine-as-wine

The only quarterbacks that Bielema's ever coached that was worth a damn, were
those that transferred in. I don't know if he just can't coach up a QB, or can't recruit
a decent one, but we all better start hoping and praying for some kid on another campus,
to screw up and get kicked off his present team, and seek asylum at the UofA.

Hogjim

swine as wine,isn,t off cord Jim Chaney suppose to be able to Coach up QB if not we are in a world of hurt.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Swine-as-wine on May 06, 2014, 12:35:49 am
The only quarterbacks that Bielema's ever coached that was worth a damn, were
those that transferred in. I don't know if he just can't coach up a QB, or can't recruit
a decent one, but we all better start hoping and praying for some kid on another campus,
to screw up and get kicked off his present team, and seek asylum at the UofA.
I don't believe Coach B has ever coached QBs... But Jim Chaney on the other hand developed Drew Brees... And Bray at Tenner... Everyone loves logic & common sense right?

Pigdiana Jones

so he's still staring down receivers?

and he's injury free?
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."