Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deon Stewart is a HOG!

Started by FBREW000, April 26, 2014, 11:28:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FBREW000

Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy  · 2m 
Deon Stewart of Highland has committed to Arkansas.

Granny

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

ckhawgu

ricepig

Congrats, first Hog from Highland since Steve Stroud??

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

irahogfan

Quote from: ricepig on April 26, 2014, 11:47:42 am
Prob so. Wasn't Stroud about a 7 footer?
We don't rent pigs!!

ricepig

Quote from: irahogfan on April 26, 2014, 12:28:17 pm
Prob so. Wasn't Stroud about a 7 footer?

Yep, I was in Jr high, but I remember our Sr High using someone with a tennis racket to imitate him.

trashcan maN

Grats to Deon. Anyone have an estimate to his true size? I see 6'1 165 on 247

31to6

Slimac4

Heck yea! I'm excited about this kid.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ifghog

Quote from: ricepig on April 26, 2014, 11:47:42 am
There is name from the past. I knew Steve well. Congrats Deon! Welcome aboard!

GalaHawg

So we have the state's #1 (Bell), #3 (Storey), #5 (Dean), #6 (Stewart), and #7 (Jackson) players committed now...

C'mon Gragg (#2), Hill (#4), Pettway (#9), and O'Grady (#10).

Hopefully, Darveon Brown (#8) gets an offer as well.

lumphog

This is gonna be a good in-state crop......Come on guys, STAY HOME!!!!!!

online-with-swine

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Dark Helmet Hog

SamBuckhart

WPS!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to the HOGS Mr. Deon Stewart.

CBB was serious about The Arkansas Fence.

" GO HOGS "

SemperFi

Great news! Love it when local kids become Razorbacks. Congrats to Deon Stewart and his family. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

(notOM)Rebel123

Hoping his Highland teammate Avery Johnson can get an offer.....
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ldfergu

I hope we get em all. We have the in-state talent to turn this program around. Would make a good 30-30 in about 10 years if they did

pigture perfect

Super excited about this pick-up.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Peter Porker

Saw him last night at a track meet in Heber Springs. He didn't run the 100m or the 200m. I really wanted to see him run.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: XxALLEYxX on April 26, 2014, 09:00:00 pm
Saw him last night at a track meet in Heber Springs. He didn't run the 100m or the 200m. I really wanted to see him run.

He won the 100 meters (11.1) and the Triple jump (43-11) on Thursday at the Redskin Relays in Pocahontas. BTW, Avery Johnson won the high jump (6-0).
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

root_hawg

secneahog

Wps love it. Went from #17 to #13 on 24.7
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hoggish1

PygmalionEffect

Nice pickup. Speed is always a need.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

blu

Just watched his highlight film and he was impressive as a WR, KR, and DB. Fast but also quick, excellent change of direction, and had some nice hits and good tackling technique.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

RNHog

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on April 26, 2014, 07:47:39 pm
I hope we get em all. We have the in-state talent to turn this program around. Would make a good 30-30 in about 10 years if they did

Calm down.

rzrbackramsfan

Awesome! He chose us over ole miss. His highlight video showed that he has some really nice speed and strength... Kid can ball.

jboro-hog

Welcome Deon, glad to have you as part of the razorback family. Look forward to seeing you play. Hope to be able to catch some of your games next fall. Go Highland. Go HOGS. WPS!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: 

tophawg19

anyone who has actually watched him play care to break down his game a bit ? would love more than highlight film
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

The real Hogules

Welcome aboard, Mr. Stewart!!!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

The_Iceman

Pudgepork

Congrats to Deon Stewart on committing and the Hawg coaching staff for getting the
committment

WBC Hog

I love this guy already. He's already recruiting KJ Hill and I'm sure Gragg as well. Seems like all of our in-state commits are going after those two. Gotta love that! WPS

Tbone70

Camp was this week. Anybody get to watch him?