Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bolsinger

Started by yraciv, April 24, 2014, 01:48:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

Starting against his hometown Cubs right now.  It has been a tough go for him so far in the big's and not looking too hot early.  Hope he gets it going! Guy is living out his dream of playing at Wrigley.

Dr. Starcs

In the 7th now. Given up just 1 run.

yraciv

Loved it! Nerves calmed after giving up 2 hits, a run, & walk in the first.  Just got pulled going 6.2, 4 hits, 1 er, 7 k, 2 bb. Can't close the book on him yet, but he leaves up 3-1.

pigture perfect

Come on D'backs. Win this one for our boy.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigture perfect

Mike gets a good win today. Was this his first in the majors?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Polecat

First win as far as I can tell. I picked him up on my fantasy team hoping for the best and he really delivered. Great to see a former Hog perform well in a historic MLB venue!
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

ucahogfan

Razorback Baseball @RazorbackBSB     ·   2h   
Congrats to Mike Bolsinger (@MBolsinger) on his 1st @MLB win today at Wrigley Field for the @Dbacks. #WPS #ProHOGS

dotnet

If nothing else comes of his career - getting a win at wrigley field is pretty awesome

BigSexyHog

Congrats to him.... Glad he is doing well
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room