Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Pen seating

Started by porkchopsdontfloat, April 23, 2014, 07:50:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkchopsdontfloat

I tried to buy 4 tix for the Hog Pen area for Friday's game, but the Razorback foundation website won't let me buy less than 10. Will these be easy to get day of game? We have never been to a game at Baum, and I usually like to have my tickets before we drive up from Conway. I figured the Hog Pen area would be better for the kids, since we can bring an ice chest...etc.

Also, can I take beer in the ice chest?
The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

BigoBoys

Can't confirm the ticket availability, but I think you should be ok.  In terms of the beer put it at the bottom of the cooler filled with ice.  On top of the ice should be water or soda.  The usher will look at the top only.  Bring cups to pour the beer into.  Have a great time. 

jacobp

You don't really have to cover Anything in the cooler up, but you should be able to get tickets easily.
But I've never heard of having to buy at least 10 tickets.

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: BigoBoys on April 23, 2014, 09:03:40 pm
Can't confirm the ticket availability, but I think you should be ok.  In terms of the beer put it at the bottom of the cooler filled with ice.  On top of the ice should be water or soda.  The usher will look at the top only.  Bring cups to pour the beer into.  Have a great time. 

No hiding needed. They're "looking" for bombs. Literally

porkchopsdontfloat

The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.