Previous topic - Next topic

LaDecima

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 18, 2014, 06:31:16 am
The hog is the same size as last year.

And your proof of that is..?

PorkerOinker

Quote from: LaDecima on August 18, 2014, 11:05:06 am

Look at the pics earlier in this thread and then look at the 9 sec mark in this video, HOG snout is the same distance from three point line in both.

"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

The_Iceman

Quote from: LaDecima on August 18, 2014, 11:05:06 am

picture of the floor now vs. picture of the floor last year.

GuvHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 18, 2014, 11:44:52 am
picture of the floor now vs. picture of the floor last year.

It's hard to tell at that angle but to me, the new Hog looks a bit longer than the old one.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The_Iceman

Quote from: GuvHog on August 18, 2014, 12:52:34 pm
It's hard to tell at that angle but to me, the new Hog looks a bit longer than the old one.

Yeah its a tough angle. If it is longer, it is only slightly...maybe a few inches.

booogaga

It is moot. If the hog is longer it is by a couple of inches. Who really cares. Just sayin.
GO HOGS!

choppedporkextrasauce

Look at the three point line it looks bigger by more than a few inches but it might be an optical illusion given the angle.

GuvHog

I wish some one from that area would take a pick from higher up in the stands to get a better angle.

The_Iceman

UPDATE: New pics. The hog does look a little bigger:

Amityvillehogger

Looks better then going all Kansas Jayhawk with a logo that covers the majority of the floor.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Ironhawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 28, 2014, 09:15:38 am
UPDATE: New pics. The hog does look a little bigger:

That new red looks really good in these pics.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Ironhawg on August 28, 2014, 10:48:30 am
That new red looks really good in these pics.

It actually matches the uniforms pretty well. Also, it no longer has the pinkish tint to it.

TheRazorbackGuy

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 18, 2014, 01:04:17 pm
Yeah its a tough angle. If it is longer, it is only slightly...maybe a few inches.

Sometimes only a few inches longer is all that matters.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LAHogfan123

Quote from: GuvHog on August 18, 2014, 12:52:34 pm

All I can say is that the new hog now is bigger then the original one was in 1994.

razorcash2

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on August 28, 2014, 03:07:19 pm
All I can say is that the new hog now is bigger then the original one was in 1994.
Are you sure?

GuvHog

The Hog snout looks like it is less than a foot from the 3 point line in that first picture Iceman posted. Either it's bigger or that's a heck of an optical illusion.

PorkRinds

Quote from: GuvHog on August 28, 2014, 03:53:03 pm
The Hog snout looks like it is less than a foot from the 3 point line in that first picture Iceman posted. Either it's bigger or that's a heck of an optical illusion.

With you it's more of an optical delusion.

Ironhawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 28, 2014, 11:34:39 am
It actually matches the uniforms pretty well. Also, it no longer has the pinkish tint to it.

You know, I had never really noticed the pink tint until it was mentioned in this thread.  Then I went back and looked at pics of the previous floor and it darned sure did have a pink tint and obviously so!