Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 08, 2024, 01:00:48 pm

Forward facing hog helmet

Started by King TUSKankahamun, April 22, 2014, 10:21:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King TUSKankahamun

Don't shoot the messenger but I saw this and thought if share. I noticed we added antricite, steel gray, and black as secondary colors, yet they only said there would be no gray or antricite jerseys this year. It left me wondering (and somewhat hopeful) if we would have a black jersey pop up at dome point as a surprise this season.

FWIW I like the secondary logo and even plan to buy a shirt with it but I NEVER want to see it on our helmets because running hog on the helmet is the one traditional aspect of our uniforms I cannot ever see giving up. The jersy style ect. Have never struck me as our brNd but out helmets do. That being said what do y'all think? Reckon it's real? Doesn't look like a photoshop job

[attachment deleted by admin]
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

PorkRinds

goodguytex

April 22, 2014, 10:25:41 pm #2 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:58:21 pm by goodguytex
No way. Just doesn't fit right. And looks like a big red messy blob. And a black or grey helmet? Just looks dog ugly.

redeye

peckerwood#3

I'm not big on negative posts, but that's just plum awful...

Hey Super

Its okay. I mean its whatever man, just win an SEC game. They can do it in plaid with pumba and lightning bolts on their sleeves for all I care. Just freaking win.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

bennyl08

That's also not the helmet we are using this season, no?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 22, 2014, 10:57:43 pm
That's also not the helmet we are using this season, no?

Excellent point

sickboy

It's a terrible photoshop. Just terrible.

z1on

Lol dude that's an obvious photoshop..

Arkansas Fan

impact

Thank goodness that is the secondary logo!
Arkansas Razorback Football - Reigning champion and annual winner of the Integrity Bowl!

RNHog

I pray that this happens just so can witness the meltdown of hogville.

Break & Run

That's a horrible photoshop. If they wanted to do it right, they should've AT LEAST kept the aspect ratio. That one is all short and fat, like the stAte one.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

The secondary logo is awful and doesn't fit with the traditional look of the uniforms they are going to.  It looks like some irrelevant patch that has to do with something else.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

1highhog

Pork Twain

If you are going to post a crapping photoshop, at least put some effort into it.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

ClearEyes

It's odd that people who are supposed "fans" of the Hogs would actually spend time creating something that is totally false in an effort to simply upset people for no good reason.  Is this really a productive use of your time?  How does this help anything related to the Hogs? 

HOGINTENNESSEE

aar0n

Somebody's just learning photoshop.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: King TUSKankahamun on April 22, 2014, 10:21:40 pm
Don't shoot the messenger but I saw this and thought if share. I noticed we added antricite, steel gray, and black as secondary colors, yet they only said there would be no gray or antricite jerseys this year. It left me wondering (and somewhat hopeful) if we would have a black jersey pop up at dome point as a surprise this season.

FWIW I like the secondary logo and even plan to buy a shirt with it but I NEVER want to see it on our helmets because running hog on the helmet is the one traditional aspect of our uniforms I cannot ever see giving up. The jersy style ect. Have never struck me as our brNd but out helmets do. That being said what do y'all think? Reckon it's real? Doesn't look like a photoshop job

Heck NO  ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown:: ::hornsdown:: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Wildhog

Some kid with MS Paint thought, "I'll troll these dumbass Arkansas fans."
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

King TUSKankahamun

Ah fellas I didn't make that, saw it screenshot it and shared. In any case y'all are better at Photoshop spotting than I am, I saw the light differation and thought it was prob something that photoshop wouldn't do

BENTON PIGGEE

Wild Bill Hog

No way.  Looks really silly.

tophawg19

i'd actually like to see some of the expert photo shop guys create their versions of this
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins