Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

High School Ball

Started by reddogjcss, April 22, 2014, 09:22:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

Young man in Hamburg Ar Clayton Douglas. Jr in High school batting 546, plays outfield and has good set of wheels on him and pitches as a closer. Get a little wild after a couple inning!
I sure hope UA looks at him!

Sueie

Did he go to any of their baseball camps?  If he is a Junior this is the year to go.  If not then they will probably never see him to make a decision.  Does he play summer baseball anywhere?

Slugger

Posting on an online forum isn't going to get your son recruited.
Throwing 90 mph, running a 6.6, or having light tower power will get him recruited by the Hogs.

If your son can do any of those three things consistently and lives in Arkansas, then Vitello already has a scouting report on him.

I can speak from first hand experience that Vitello could care less about high school stats. He is looking for players that have the toolset to play at the SEC level.

Baseball Hog

High school stats are meaningless.  Literally. 

Hawgphish

My high school baseball coach always said, "if you're good enough, they'll find you".

reddogjcss

He's not my son. He bats great and I know we need hitters, I will contact his dad and tell him about the baseball camp. Does anyone know when the baseball camp will be?