Popcorn Hog
9 (52.9%)
Front Facing Hog
8 (47.1%)
Other?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Augustus

I didn't really mind Popcorn Hog, but this new front facing logo just looks retarded to me.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

hmm hard to say.  popcorn hog is the original face of evil and FFH is kind of like his evil minion.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Wildhog

Quote from: DewUar88 on April 22, 2014, 02:16:09 pm
Still looks like the WOLVES

Other than being red and forward facing, I don't get this.  It looks like a hog.
1909/1964/1965/1977

kingofdequeen

there is only one hog logo in my book...DGAF hog.

Wildhog

Quote from: kingofdequeen on April 22, 2014, 02:34:22 pm

Oh, you mean Coke and a Smile Hog?
1909/1964/1965/1977

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: kingofdequeen on April 22, 2014, 02:34:22 pm

My favorite one after the 1980's Hog.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

PharmacistHog

I don't even know if I have seen the wolves logo.  I think the new one kinda looks like a horse. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

goodguytex

The new front facing Hog looks more like a Chicago bulls logo to me. Are there still going to be anthracite unis? Oh... And I'm still not a big fan of the white helmet. Maybe it will grow on me eventually.

DeltaBoy

I hated Popcorn and I dislike this Wart hog one.

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma