Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has anyone got their Appointment Times for new seating via RF?

Started by sasnakrafan, April 22, 2014, 09:58:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sasnakrafan

I'm just wondering if it's starting on 04/21 or should everyone have their times by yesterday? I've yet to get an email and can't find it on the website.

jry04

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Henry Hogsome

ricepig

popcornhog

Quote from: Henry Hogsome on April 22, 2014, 10:38:38 am
But they said the 21st! What gives?

There was a delay. They pushed back donation dates and then this got pushed back too.

First time/implementation phase. It is what it is.
WPS

3kgthog

What's the matter, ticket sales not going as well as they'd hoped? I can't think of another reason to push the donation date back.

ricepig

Quote from: 3kgthog on April 22, 2014, 12:31:29 pm
What's the matter, ticket sales not going as well as they'd hoped? I can't think of another reason to push the donation date back.

That would make you quite happy wouldn't it?

rhames

For selfish reasons I hope ticket sells are down so I can improve my seats. Haha.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

popcornhog

Yeah, I can't remember the exact amount -- it seems like maybe 1,500 or so total. Every classification is down except Broyles Matthews Gold.

I absolutely hate this but if it had to happen, I'm definitely glad it happened in a year that we upgraded our classification. As others have said, maybe that's selfish, but it'll be very nice to improve seating BEFORE we get good again. Seems like the best time to increase/become a new donor to me.

OPPORTUNITY
WPS

jry04

Actually, that isn't the reason at all. Wouldn't expect any other type of comment from you, though. Still wondering why you get on this website considering how miserable you are.

popcornhog

Quote from: jry04 on April 22, 2014, 09:22:09 pm
Actually, that isn't the reason at all. Wouldn't expect any other type of comment from you, though. Still wondering why you get on this website considering how miserable you are.

I think it is at least part of the reason. Numbers are down.

Still, yeah, it's weird how he seems to enjoy things going poorly for the UA.
WPS

Henry Hogsome

I got my email this morning stating a apology to me for the inconvenience they caused on Monday. Should be getting my appt time later this afternoon.

popcornhog

Quote from: Henry Hogsome on April 24, 2014, 01:26:54 pm
I got my email this morning stating a apology to me for the inconvenience they caused on Monday. Should be getting my appt time later this afternoon.

Same.
WPS

popcornhog

Three emails today now -- all exactly the same "thank you for your support, blah blah." Also one email apologizing for delays.

Nothing with appointment info.
WPS

popcornhog

Got the email.

We can start logging in to play around with it on April 29.

I'm set for a May 15 appointment.
WPS

HogtoberFest

sasnakrafan

may 21st here... i hope u all take the upper deck first.

HawgPilot

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: HawgPilot on April 25, 2014, 10:12:30 am
May 13th for me

Me too.  9:24 a.m. that day.

I'm gonna take your seats before you get a chance at 'em.    ;)
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GTOWNHOG

Wednesday, May 7th for me....  BMS Silver.  :razorback:
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

GTOWNHOG

Current Razorback Foundation Members (as of 4/15/14)

Broyles-Matthews Platinum - 88
Broyles-Matthews Gold - 259
Broyles-Matthews Silver - 873
Super Hog - 672
Wild Hog - 1,102
Tush Hog - 2,461
Big Hog - 2,061
Big Red - 2,571
Razorback - 274

Looks like a good number of people did not maintain their prior level.  There were 905 Broyles Matthews Silver level members in 2013.  It dropped by 32.... :-\
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

Athog

Quote from: sasnakrafan on April 22, 2014, 09:58:26 am
I'm just wondering if it's starting on 04/21 or should everyone have their times by yesterday? I've yet to get an email and can't find it on the website.

Got mine on Friday!

HawgPilot

BENJAMINX

arky37

It's been down since last night, and my appt is tomorrow morning. I'm going to call them later if it isn't up soon.

tasteslikechicken

I have been on it today, but my appt isn't for 2 more weeks. Was slower than normal this morning though.

arky37

Everything went very smoothly today with the site. Even got some nice seat upgrades for once. Good luck to everyone else! Looks like a good year to be rewarded for our loyalty as fans.

tasteslikechicken

That is good to hear. Thanks for the update! I like being able to go online and select seats this way. Hopefully there will be plenty of good choices still available when I'm up on the 19th. But Im not really counting on it. lol