Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 08:50:17 am

You MODS are ridiculous!

Started by hogblitz, April 21, 2014, 11:14:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogblitz

I put up a thread with no name calling or excessive bashing and it gets moved!  There was absolutely nothing wrong with the discussion that was going on.  If it would have been about how great BA is or how our coaches are the best ever it would have stayed up.  And you guys wonder why the site traffic is down compared to years past.  You cannot say anything that is the slightest bit negative!

LSUFan

Quote from: hogblitz on April 21, 2014, 11:14:23 pm
I put up a thread with no name calling or excessive bashing and it gets moved!  There was absolutely nothing wrong with the discussion that was going on.  If it would have been about how great BA is or how our coaches are the best ever it would have stayed up.  And you guys wonder why the site traffic is down compared to years past.  You cannot say anything that is the slightest bit negative!
You better learn how to shake the bush boy, or boss will put some night-night on your ass.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

DeltaBoy

Grow up we all had at least one moved to vents and rumors over the years. 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.