Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Baseball Unis - Like or Dislike?

Started by ucahogfan, April 21, 2014, 10:02:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

What do y'all think of the unis unveiled tonight?  I really like the uni combos we have now, and I'm not blown away by the new look.  It is very sleek and modern, but I like the six different unis this team has.  We better keep the throwbacks though.  I think it will grow on me.

Henry Hogsome

JONAS

Will the white ones have "RAZORBACKS" across the front?

TikiHog

jacobp

tennesseehogwild

At First glance I don't like em...but I am old fashioned.  I am sure the players like them and that is all that really matters.

tennesseehogwild

pigture perfect

Ehh, it's just a shirt and it says what it needs to say. I'm more worried about if a hitter or pitcher can fill it well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

thehill1414

Awful...these unis did not need to change

ricepig

Love them, the same font across the board for every team.

tennesseehogwild

Maybe if the Athletic Dept. would give me one to try out, then I guess they would probably grow on me.. ;D

Baseball Hog

I hate our red jerseys now, those are much better.  As long as we keep the cream alt I'll say it's an improvement.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

bobcat ball

The new uni's are sharp. Very much like.
WOO PIG

Kevin

I am not a pinstripe guy, so please get rid of the pants
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hawgcraZ

Love them.   Outside of our throwbacks our uniforms right now suck.

BigD94

They seem kind of plain, almost like a batting practice jersey or pullover. But maybe they were going for plain?
WOO PIG!

crownhog28

Quote from: BigD94 on April 22, 2014, 08:34:07 am
They seem kind of plain, almost like a batting practice jersey or pullover. But maybe they were going for plain?

Definitely agree. Looks like a BP top to me. I'd be interested to know what the other alt unis are going to look like.

Porcius Magnus

Love them,  I've always hated the "western" font we've used on our baseball uniforms.  I definitely like the fact that we will have the same look in all sports and the new font, although not wonderful, is a major upgrade to me. 

PorkRyan

It's better than our current red jersey, but I don't like how big Arkansas is or the slant. 

Ironhawg

Honestly I'm kind of 'meh' about the baseball uniforms.  Maybe they'll come with special t-shirts that will improve our team batting average by 50 points!

The_Iceman

My Favorite:

I doubt these are going anywhere.

Ironhawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 22, 2014, 12:49:57 pm
My Favorite:

I doubt these are going anywhere.

This is ok.  The new uniform seems kind of plain.  It could use some striping or something.

Jamie Jones

They say Arkansas and/or Razorbacks on them, so I love them!!
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

woodhog14

Quote from: hawgcraZ on April 22, 2014, 06:43:46 am
Love them.   Outside of our throwbacks our uniforms right now suck.
Agreed...

The_Iceman

You can get a better look at them in this video. Start at around the 4:30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32In_11vRw

hobhog

Think Van Horn would ever agree to white helmets/hats?

The football ones are horrid, and I assume it is just a matter of time in baseball....

ricepig

Quote from: hobhog on April 23, 2014, 02:37:49 pm
Think Van Horn would ever agree to white helmets/hats?

The football ones are horrid, and I assume it is just a matter of time in baseball....

I just hope they match the coaches helmets with the team's.

PorkSoda

I think they are pretty sharp.  like the new lettering.  not too much flash, but just enough
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

WizardofhOgZ

The new baseball unis aren't "bad"; but of all the teams we have on campus now, the one group of uniforms that didn't need improvement (IMO) was baseball.  I really like all of our uni's now.  Some more than others, but there's not one of them that I don't like.  And I will miss the font we've used for baseball unis.  It's already distinctive . . . I know, I know . . . these 20-somethings who've never been to Arkansas in their lives until this task they were assigned to think it's all-important to have ALL of the teams use the same font.

I don't.

But I will ultimately reserve judgement until I see them on the diamond next year.

Tylerhog

Rocket23

I like them, but the white on white men's track uniforms suck!

SPAL

I don't really care for them. I'm a traditionalist about baseball so this looks kinda silly TO ME. But I'm not the one that will be wearing it so I stand behind those that will.

Hogustus Caesar

I like the new uniforms. This what I expected from Nike. Love the throwbacks the best. Maybe I'm old fashioned.
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."