Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 07:34:37 pm

Auburn's A-Day

Started by Solomwi, April 21, 2014, 01:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomwi

I haven't seen any threads here about Auburn's A-Day game over the weekend. Was just curious if any Hogville fans that have cable were able to tune in to ESPN, The Worldwide Leader in Sports and watch, especially considering Gus Malzahn said prior to the game that since Bielema had indicated that Arkansas spent their entire spring working on and game planning for the AU game, that we were going to dedicate the first half of our spring scrimmage to simulating you. So we went 1's vs 2's.

I think it turned out about how everyone expects the real contest to go come August.

Break & Run

Quote from: Solomwi on April 21, 2014, 01:21:12 pm
I haven't seen any threads here about Auburn's A-Day game over the weekend. Was just curious if any Hogville fans that have cable were able to tune in to ESPN, The Worldwide Leader in Sports and watch, especially considering Gus Malzahn said prior to the game that since Bielema had indicated that Arkansas spent their entire spring working on and game planning for the AU game, that we were going to dedicate the first half of our spring scrimmage to simulating you. So we went 1's vs 2's.

I think it turned out about how everyone expects the real contest to go come August.

Why don't you post this b.s. in the SEC Sports forum?

And Bielema didn't say that.  He said they'd start looking at AU and Texas Tech during this last week (week 4 of spring ball). 

Get your ish straight!  TROLL!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

BorderPatrol

OTTER

Quote from: Solomwi on April 21, 2014, 01:21:12 pm

Asinine!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!