Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today we get out seating "appointment" emails.

Started by popcornhog, April 21, 2014, 07:15:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

What do y'all think about this new process? I'm interested to see how smoothly it is pulled off.
WPS

Hawgzinbowlz

Just like the coming season, we will see.

Theoretically it will be simpler...

Get me in the gate ; "I'm ready to get this party started."

" GO HOGS "

popcornhog

Quote from: MorrellHog on April 21, 2014, 07:51:24 am
Just like the coming season, we will see.

Theoretically it will be simpler...

Get me in the gate ; "I'm ready to get this party started."

" GO HOGS "

Agreed. In theory it is going to make things very simple. Hopefully there are no problems.

WPS
WPS

Henry Hogsome

Anybody got there appointment time email yet? I am still waiting for mine.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: popcornhog on April 21, 2014, 07:15:29 am
What do y'all think about this new process? I'm interested to see how smoothly it is pulled off.

My job and living location prevent me from attending the games, so today I am not liking any of you. Green with envy.  No matter how smooth or rough the process goes - remember there are some of us not as lucky.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

popcornhog

Quote from: Henry Hogsome on April 21, 2014, 10:47:14 am
Anybody got there appointment time email yet? I am still waiting for mine.

Just called them.

Apparently they're going out on Thursday now.
WPS

BENJAMINX

Yea, the updated priority points were a few days behind too. Has anyone's account updated to show the current number of members for each classification? Mine shows my current level (Tush) as updated, but the others still reflect December membership totals.

popcornhog

Quote from: BENJAMINX on April 21, 2014, 11:50:29 am
Yea, the updated priority points were a few days behind too. Has anyone's account updated to show the current number of members for each classification? Mine shows my current level (Tush) as updated, but the others still reflect December membership totals.

That's how they all look.

For us, it updated Wild Hog to 1102, which is out current classification. Everything else shows as of December.

What is the updated number for Tush?
WPS

BENJAMINX

Quote from: popcornhog on April 21, 2014, 12:29:50 pm
That's how they all look.

For us, it updated Wild Hog to 1102, which is out current classification. Everything else shows as of December.

What is the updated number for Tush?