Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game time question

Started by Horse racer, April 20, 2014, 12:07:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse racer

I bought season tickets this year for the first time, I was told I needed to book rooms early, when will the game times be listed ? Traveling from the south end of the state, I was wanting to plan my trips. WPS

rhames

Usually we get the time of the first 3 games at sec media days.  After that it is usually 10 days before the game.

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

ricepig

Quote from: Horse racer on April 20, 2014, 12:07:39 pm
I bought season tickets this year for the first time, I was told I needed to book rooms early, when will the game times be listed ? Traveling from the south end of the state, I was wanting to plan my trips. WPS

Depends on where you want to stay. I usually stay in the Rogers/Bentonville area and book both nights. I've never had a problem cancelling one night if I choose to.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: ricepig on April 20, 2014, 01:47:14 pm
Depends on where you want to stay. I usually stay in the Rogers/Bentonville area and book both nights. I've never had a problem cancelling one night if I choose to.

This is what we do. We travel from Texarkana, so some weekends we wait unto Saturday morning to come up.

bp

Hogwild

Quote from: Horse racer on April 20, 2014, 12:07:39 pm

I saw that they released the stations & dates for the opening weekend- we will be on the SEC network.   I believe that ESPN & ABC took the Bama & LSU games for the national games.

tophawg19

you can always come back to ft. smith and get rooms depending on how late the game is
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Horse racer

Thanks for the info. I had heard rooms were hard to get, so I was going to try and get ahead !