Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog FB visitor updates

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 19, 2014, 07:09:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

moses_007

Just need to get a few of these boys to sign on the dotted line. 

Hawgzinbowlz

Building relationships.

" GO HOGS "

MissippHog

Richard, curious as to why you used a thumb's down just to the left of the thread title.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: MissippHog on April 19, 2014, 10:37:08 pm
Richard, curious as to why you used a thumb's down just to the left of the thread title.

Didn't. No idea how that happened.

NC_Hog_Fan

Any idea who little man in the middle here is? Is it Romar Reades?

[attachment deleted by admin]

HogWildBison2011

NC_Hog_Fan

Little or not, he seems to have what it takes!!! One a thing I noticed is a lot of times small guys vouch off tackles, he's just damn good at avoiding them all together and seems to take very few shots.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: MissippHog on April 19, 2014, 10:37:08 pm

Fixed it (8
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

LL COOL HOG

MissippHog

Quote from: NC_Hog_Fan on April 20, 2014, 03:17:09 am
Little or not, he seems to have what it takes!!! One a thing I noticed is a lot of times small guys vouch off tackles, he's just damn good at avoiding them all together and seems to take very few shots.
Yep.  Has good acceleration / burst and open field speed to burn.  He's definitely one that needs to be on the Hogs' radar.

reddogjcss

onebadrubi

Quote from: NC_Hog_Fan on April 20, 2014, 01:16:04 am
Any idea who little man in the middle here is? Is it Romar Reades?

#9 does not appear to be enjoying himself as much as the other two.  Who are the guys on the outside of the small guy.

redeye

Quote from: onebadrubi on April 20, 2014, 10:42:29 pm
#9 does not appear to be enjoying himself as much as the other two.  Who are the guys on the outside of the small guy.

FWIW, it seems like every time someone says this, the player ends up committing soon.

I wouldn't read too much into a single picture.

ARtillahog

I think it's Tate on the left and Beasley or Skelton on the right.

DEVIL DOG HOG

#9 is just giving the tough guy look.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

RyeHogFan

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on April 20, 2014, 01:36:41 am
YEP! Here is his highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2612261/highlights/115730375

IMHO, the best part of that highlight is at about the 2:00 mark. That is some incredible balance, body control, and strength there. Very Dennis Johnson-esque.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: RyeHogFan on April 21, 2014, 08:31:12 am
IMHO, the best part of that highlight is at about the 2:00 mark. That is some incredible balance, body control, and strength there. Very Dennis Johnson-esque.

Hope he can run a 4.4 like Johnson did.

pillowhog

#9 looks like he is not fully grown yet, gonna be a beast when fully matures