Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Injuries

Started by HogWildBison2011, April 19, 2014, 01:52:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

April 19, 2014, 01:52:11 pm Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:03:45 pm by HogWildBison2011
I just thought i would try to beat everyone to it! It appears that Tevin Mitchel has popped his hammy a bit and most likely will not be back the rest of spring including the R/W game. And Drew Morgan gashed his leg today, left practice, then returned shortly after. DE Brandon Lewis will have surgery on his knee after the spring, should be ready for fall camp. If I missed anything feel free to drop it here.

Not an injury but CBB stated Horace Arkadies situation is "Out of his hands". Still in school but no longer with the team. Looking for options.

ricepig

Robbie Neiswanger (@NWARobbie) tweeted at 2:04 PM on Sat, Apr 19, 2014: Bielema said its "out of his hands" and Arkadie remains in school. They'll help him find a place if he wants to move on.

bennyl08

Tevin has had a few injuries here. He does play physically.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 19, 2014, 05:52:16 pm
Tevin has had a few injuries here. He does play physically.
Yes he does. Gotta love hearing how Hines' name is coming back into the conversation. Hated it when he broke his arm last season, and I'm glad that he seems to have recovered from it well.