Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 19, 2014, 08:12:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Was hoping to see the Williams kid really fill it up. 4 points isn't gonna help him too much. I wonder if size is an issue or just an off game.

online-with-swine

Quote from: azhog10 on April 19, 2014, 08:27:53 am
Was hoping to see the Williams kid really fill it up. 4 points isn't gonna help him too much. I wonder if size is an issue or just an off game.

I'd like to see the rest of the stat sheet.  Like you said, did he have a bad shooting game or did he spend the whole game getting the rest of the team involved and accrue a bunch of assists?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: azhog10 on April 19, 2014, 08:27:53 am

The kid can shoot. I've seen him too many times. The Hawks were overmatched last night.

RazorAg

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 19, 2014, 08:58:15 am
The kid can shoot. I've seen him too many times. The Hawks were overmatched last night.

Yeah, he doesn't have much help, and he had an off game shooting. He has to get better off the dribble and much stronger if he doesn't grow. Right now, his best asset is spotting up and knocking down threes.

Basketball insider

Hawks team is not too stacked I'd have to
Agree. They only have 2-3 good players. The
Game I saw shawn didn't shoot well, but kelvin
Robinson had a good game.