Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For all the Brandon Allen doubters.

Started by BornaHog, April 18, 2014, 08:34:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Apparently, it's now illegal around here to criticize someone and support them at the same time.  You either have to be black or white, blue or red, green or yellow, love him or hate him, pass or run, WMS or RRS, anthracite or no anthracite, etc.  From now on, anyone that acknowledges both the good and the bad in any topic must report to the office immediately.

masshog2412

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 20, 2014, 11:36:45 am
Apparently, it's now illegal around here to criticize someone and support them at the same time.  You either have to be black or white, blue or red, green or yellow, love him or hate him, pass or run, WMS or RRS, anthracite or no anthracite, etc.  From now on, anyone that acknowledges both the good and the bad in any topic must report to the office immediately.
well Sh** back to the office it is anyone know if Mr. Brown is still superintendant for PCSSD? Always hooked me up in past :)

LZH

Quote from: masshog2412 on April 20, 2014, 11:35:32 am
i hear what your saying i played quarterback in HS back in early 2000s at 5a school in central Ark. 

Understood.  Then you know what I meant.  No one is saying that most everything about playing the position isn't tough, but tossing the ball to an open WR isn't one of them.  The QB has to make that play EVERY TIME.

+1 for the reasonable response.  Unfortunately, you won't last long.     :)

Fort Dweller

Quote from: ricepig on April 20, 2014, 11:35:49 am
No neighborhood kids to throw over, +1 for the effort, though.

that camera is taller than any kid
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Fort Dweller

Nah. Some got what you were saying.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

LZH

Quote from: Fort Dweller on April 20, 2014, 11:46:44 am
Nah. Some got what you were saying.

Well that's kind of disappointing, now that I'm all geared up for a fight and whatnot.

ricepig

I think the vast majority on here would say after last season that they like what they are hearing, however, the proof starts in August. There's no one saying he's All-SEC category, but we don't have to have that, and we don't have anyone else at QB that is. Now, if our running game isn't All-SEC, then we better find a All-SEC QB pronto.

hogwild210

Quote from: three hog night on April 19, 2014, 11:01:23 am
The moderators have got to clean this crap up.  Hogville is falling apart.  You can't come here and talk Hog sports without haters ruining the experience.  I can go to an Ole Miss board if I want to be on a board with people talking trash against my Hogs. 

Come on Mods....

You'd see a lot less of it if we didn't have threads like this trying to start stuff.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 20, 2014, 11:50:03 am
Well that's kind of disappointing, now that I'm all geared up for a fight and whatnot.

SOMEBODY HIT SOMEBODY!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: hogwild210 on April 20, 2014, 12:10:30 pm
You'd see a lot less of it if we didn't have threads like this trying to start stuff.

Precisely.  It works both ways.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 20, 2014, 11:30:17 am
Yeah, I agree with ya.  With folks saying that he looked ho-hum on that play, my point was "no kidding, it's not supposed to be a flashy play - the OP didn't pick a very flattering example".

In all fairness LZH, that is probably all he had to pick from. I am pretty sure that there were other helmet-cam shots of BA executing passes and maybe with AA and Peavey as well, but this is all that was published by the staff. Maybe?
Go Hogs Go!

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

LZH

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 20, 2014, 12:15:45 pm
In all fairness LZH, that is probably all he had to pick from. I am pretty sure that there were other helmet-cam shots of BA executing passes and maybe with AA and Peavey as well, but this is all that was published by the staff. Maybe?

You're probably right, with practices being closed and all.  I didn't think of that.

rzrbackramsfan

BornaHog

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 20, 2014, 11:30:17 am
Yeah, I agree with ya.  With folks saying that he looked ho-hum on that play, my point was "no kidding, it's not supposed to be a flashy play - the OP didn't pick a very flattering example".

Evidently you didn't read my second post in which I stated "I posted the link from CBB's twitter".

Which means, I did NOT choose the video, CBB did!

All I did was copy and paste.   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

PonderinHog

LZH

Quote from: BornaHog on April 20, 2014, 03:27:13 pm
   Evidently you didn't read my second post in which I stated "I posted the link from CBB's twitter".

Which means, I did NOT choose the video, CBB did!

All I did was copy and paste.   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

My bad.

BornaHog

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 20, 2014, 05:41:58 pm
My bad.

I wish I did have the kind of access to the HOGS to be able to pick and choose videos to show. I know a couple of former players that can get me autographs now and then when they're in town, but nothing too cool.
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on April 20, 2014, 06:06:21 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17WPa_dR29s

I beg you to say the same thing about the video above

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTVcRTKLwGg

Or this one.

A couple videos of Tom Brady completing play action passes. Ok.

So are we comparing Brandon Allen to Tom Brady now, because I have bad news for you.