Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn - Second chance U?

Started by monty hawg, April 18, 2014, 02:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

monty hawg

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: monty hawg on April 18, 2014, 02:26:04 pm
May not be the right forum, but I thought everyone would enjoy this article.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/04/auburns_becoming_second-chance.html
Where two or more are gathered together there you have the Church Of Second (and third, fourth, fifth....) Redemption pastored by St. Augustus.

Fayettechill14

I have a sinking feeling that Dorial Green-Beckham will lead Auburn to the 2015 SEC title.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on April 18, 2014, 03:25:05 pm
I have a sinking feeling that Dorial Green-Beckham will lead Auburn to the 2015 SEC title.

Not a chance. On Auburn winning the SEC that is. They lose multiple games this year IMO.

nextlevel

Is it a surprise with the HC of Auburn being from the people heppin' coaching tree of Houston Nutt?
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

KlubhouseKonnected

Why would DGB not just go down a level and then go pro?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Cotton

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on April 18, 2014, 05:25:29 pm
Makes way more sense, but when you start using common sense in these threads they aren't fun anymore.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Hoggish1

He probably will.  Say, Missouri State... Plays there (his hometown) and goes pro after the 2015 season.  That's my guess.

YtownHog

Missouri State coach and AD I believe said that they absolutely would not let him play football there.

yraciv

Quote from: YtownHog on April 18, 2014, 11:21:23 pm
Missouri State coach and AD I believe said that they absolutely would not let him play football there.

Missouri State must be feeling pretty good about their team if they are willing to turn down a future NFL receiver. Good for them! I'd still sell out for him.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: yraciv on April 18, 2014, 11:32:48 pm
Missouri State must be feeling pretty good about their team if they are willing to turn down a future NFL receiver. Good for them! I'd still sell out for him.

Not being judgmental but I think they feel there would simply be a repeat of prior behavior. They don't want to deal with it. Neither would I.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: nextlevel on April 18, 2014, 03:47:44 pm
Is it a surprise with the HC of Auburn being from the people heppin' coaching tree of Houston Nutt?

The "coaching tree" of Nutt?? 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Fayettechill14

Mike Irwin

Quote from: nextlevel on April 18, 2014, 03:47:44 pm
You can say a lot of things about Gus Malzahn but there's no way on God's green earth that he comes from Houston Nutt's coaching tree. His coaching philosophy was already set before he ever came to Arkansas. He does the same things offensively at Auburn that he did at Shiloh and Springdale.

micali

I've heard it might take the NFL recruiters longer than a year to forget this incident. It might be better for him to be a couple years removed from the situation.