Started by Doug, April 18, 2014, 07:27:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Took me a sec to find it, but hahaha!

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

zane

RIP LSUfan

Dr. Starcs

Doug

As you look at the picture, remind yourself of the legitimate beef/bad blood between Triple H and CM Punk, then look real closely at some of the stuff on the walls. It's *very* obscurely done, haha!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Hogwop

I guess I don't see it either, but I'll have to look for it later. I was just wondering what Jeff Long was doing with Warrior?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Eddie Goodson

Had to zoom in to finally see it. Guess someone didn't want him watching in on private conversations. I would assume that with all the prototype warrior logos on the wall this would have had to be in the graphics and media dept. That falls directly under Stephanie doesn't it? Looks like something she would do.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

jbell96

Actually that is in HHH's office if I remember correctly from the documentary that aired last week. I'm sure Punk was amused if he saw it as it shows that he really got under HHH's skin.