Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leah interviews Martrell Spaight

Started by three hog night, April 18, 2014, 06:32:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

three hog night

Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

MuskogeeHogFan

Looks like our off season weight program is having an effect on Spaight. The young man has some guns on him.
Go Hogs Go!

bphi11ips

Can't believe this is the same guy we saw last year.  He looks SEC ready.  This is what 4th and 5th year players look like.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

RazorPiggie

I think you're approaching stalker status. I just hope you're around her age haha.

ldfergu

Gotta love the secret handshake between JW and AC in the background lol

BorderPatrol

Hawgzinbowlz

Level headed young man.

Good defensive communication seems to be a priority, with the players and with the coach's.

" GO HOGS "

ADHog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on April 18, 2014, 08:07:51 am
I think you're approaching stalker status. I just hope you're around her age haha.

I wonder if he has gotten his restraining order yet..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pigdiana Jones

Even the RB's looked ripped. AC looks ripped particularly.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

sportster365

This kid needs to see the field more this season. He was hitting like a mack truck last year and now he's even bigger. Cant wait to see him let loose on someone.

Yep even the backs in the background look bigger, Herbert appears to be earning every penny he's getting from the UofA.

swinesation

You mean Matrell was in that video?! I totally missed him. Dang, guess I'll have to watch it again and again and again till I can see him.

three hog night

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on April 18, 2014, 08:07:51 am
\

in 6 months I get to be closer than 200 yards of any school ;)
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

redswarmrising