Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O-Line

Started by EngrHog, April 17, 2014, 03:46:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EngrHog

Any reports on Reeve Koehler this spring or is he still recovering from his injury?
Whether you think you can do something or not, you are probably right

trashcan maN

Only thing I've heard is Sam Pittman say something along the lines of, "There are just guys that are better than him right now."

Heard a a forum rumor that he's a bit out of shape. Take it for what it's worth, but with the quality depth we're building on the OL, you are either all-in or sitting on the bench.

cosmodrum

Quote from: kj0N on April 17, 2014, 03:48:42 pm
Only thing I've heard is Sam Pittman say something along the lines of, "There are just guys that are better than him right now."

Heard a a forum rumor that he's a bit out of shape. Take it for what it's worth, but with the quality depth we're building on the OL, you are either all-in or sitting on the bench.

If that's true, I hope it's just because of the injury and not work ethic/discipline.
Go away, batin'

secneahog

There is just some that won't start as a redshirt freshman. Very common at o-line.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

OnTheHillHogFan

He needs to lose some weight and get quicker but the staff didn't expect him to contribute right away like Skipper or Kirkland.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

swinesation

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on April 17, 2014, 05:23:32 pm
He needs to lose some weight and get quicker but the staff didn't expect him to contribute right away like Skipper or Kirkland.

What are you basing that on? Because I never heard them say that in the weeks after the three of them signed.

Break & Run

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on April 17, 2014, 05:23:32 pm

Really?  Last fall camp, Coach B was excited about Koehler and saying how he was developing intoa 2-deep at either OG or C.  Get your facts straight, dude.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Break & Run on April 18, 2014, 02:05:14 pm
Really?  Last fall camp, Coach B was excited about Koehler and saying how he was developing intoa 2-deep at either OG or C.  Get your facts straight, dude.
Key word is he was developing into a second team G or C. They knew that he needed more developing than Kirkland or Skipper. He will be a good player but he still has to get quicker because right now he is behind Kirkland, Ollison, Boyd and McClure at G.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"