Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vanderbilt Preview

Started by ucahogfan, April 17, 2014, 02:15:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

The Commodores have yet to announce a Saturday starter, but I believe it will be either Junior LHP Jared Miller (6-1, 2.59 ERA) or Sophomore RHP Walker Buehler (7-1, 1.66 ERA).  Those 2 and Junior RHP Tyler Beede (5-4, 3.23 ERA) and Sophomore RHP Tyler Ferguson (5-2, 2.88 ERA) have started 36 of the 38 games Vandy has played this year.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=209470403

Sueie

Beede is supposed to be a top 10 pick.  Has anyone seen him throw this year?  I think Texas A&M beat him up pretty good last week.

Kevin

He has had a down year, let's hope it continues
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Sueie

Quote from: Kevin on April 17, 2014, 03:57:14 pm

At least for ONE more weekend.  Then we need him to start beating up on the rest of the SEC teams.

dotnet

Quote from: Kevin on April 17, 2014, 03:57:14 pm

He was excellent early.  Hopefully its just a rough patch that continues one more week.

pigture perfect

I would take all 3 of our starters over their top. They have a good staff, since the sign stealing game, our staff has been great and our offense is picking up. I think we sweep. (Fingers crossed)
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Sueie

If you go to the game look at number 1 if he gets to bat.  I think he is every bit of 4 feet 3 inches and that is stretching it.  ;D

lowandaway

Quote from: Sueie on April 17, 2014, 08:39:21 pm
If you go to the game look at number 1 if he gets to bat.  I think he is every bit of 4 feet 3 inches and that is stretching it.  ;D

Ro Coleman is about 5'3 or 4.  He looks even shorter next to the other players a la Muggsy Bogues.

trippigs

Looks like we are celebrating Easter in Fayetteville so my group will attend the Sunday game....I am pumped.