Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any word on Jabril Durham?

Started by swinesation, April 17, 2014, 01:12:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

swinesation

He was supposed to sign today at 10 AM, but no word on Twitter, no word on hogville. Is something up?

Hawg Red

It was announced yesterday that he was moving his signing to tomorrow morning. Nothing is up. At least nothing we need to be concerned with.

swinesation

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 17, 2014, 01:13:33 pm
It was announced yesterday that he was moving his signing to tomorrow morning. Nothing is up. At least nothing we need to be concerned with.

Oh, my bad. I thought it was moved to this morning. I'll wait till this time tomorrow to start freaking out.

High Octane Hog

An actual real point guard! Go hogs!!

OnTheHillHogFan

The staff is really excited to have him and Beard. They wanted Durham the whole time despite all the reports about Dickerson
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Hawg Red

Jabril has faxed in his signed LOI, per Richard Davenport.

Welcome aboard, JD.

Hogberry Snortcake

rhog1

I haven't been keeping up. Does this mean someone on scholarship is leaving or did we have the open scholarship. Either way welcome aboard Jabril.  :razorback:

chiefhawg

Quote from: rhog1 on April 18, 2014, 04:59:09 pm
I haven't been keeping up. Does this mean someone on scholarship is leaving or did we have the open scholarship. Either way welcome aboard Jabril.  :razorback:
Wagner is leaving.

nextlevel

Quote from: chiefhawg on April 18, 2014, 05:02:23 pm
Wagner is leaving.

Durham was committed long before that.

Out:
Wagner
FG3
Clarke
Scott
Wade

In:
Thompson
Beard
Babb
Durahm
Hannahs
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

HawgnCorona

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on April 18, 2014, 12:31:12 am
The staff is really excited to have him and Beard. They wanted Durham the whole time despite all the reports about Dickerson

Good, can not wait to see what sort of a difference it will make for this team having a true PGs on the floor.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Red Tusk

If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

alaback

Quote from: nextlevel on April 18, 2014, 05:19:19 pm
Durham was committed long before that.

Out:
Wagner
FG3
Clarke
Scott
Wade

In:
Thompson
Beard
Babb
Durahm
Hannahs

Also out is Haydar.  Does that mean we have one scholarship still open?

Hawg Red

Quote from: alaback on April 23, 2014, 09:53:36 pm
Also out is Haydar.  Does that mean we have one scholarship still open?

Haydar was not on athletic scholarship. We have a full, 13-man scholarship roster right now.

alaback

Quote from: Hawg Red on April 23, 2014, 09:55:38 pm
Haydar was not on athletic scholarship. We have a full, 13-man scholarship roster right now.

Thanks!  Forgot that he was academics first guy and could have easily gone to an Ivy League school.  Really never thought he would see the floor much, but he proved to be a key contributor his final two years.  Cool that he gets to play ball a little longer.  Just wonder how long he'll play before he gets on to his medical career.

AWHAWG

Quote from: alaback on April 23, 2014, 10:10:21 pm
Thanks!  Forgot that he was academics first guy and could have easily gone to an Ivy League school.  Really never thought he would see the floor much, but he proved to be a key contributor his final two years.  Cool that he gets to play ball a little longer.  Just wonder how long he'll play before he gets on to his medical career.
he would make a great coach.