Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitch Mustain Documentary

Started by Est. 1981, April 16, 2014, 05:28:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Est. 1981

Does anyone know when this documentary will be available to the public to watch. The only screenings I heard about was the Hot Springs film festival. Just wondering had a few co-workers ask me and I had no idea. Go ahead and move to general sports if needed. Thanks in advance!
UofA Alumni 2007

ADHog

I've been wondering the same thing. You'd think it'd be available online by now, even if it were like a $5 fee to watch online, like Louis CK does with his stand ups.

DeltaBoy

M-16 was a great one that the QB KILLAR Killed.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

younghog

I need a new cup holder.. so yes please advise..

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

Next1_04

Not enough people care for it to be widely available.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Next1_04 on April 17, 2014, 03:16:26 pm
Not enough people care for it to be widely available.

If it comes on Netflix I'll watch it but I doubt I would pay to.

kingofdequeen

O/U Lines -

6 pages.

10 Mike Irwin Posts.

Eleventy-Threve Nutt comments

place your bets.

icouldntthinkofagoodname

BigSexyHog

See the Nutthuggers are out in force in this thread.  Even after all these years some can't grasp what a moron Nutt was.  Worship him all you want. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ADHog

Quote from: chitwnhog on April 17, 2014, 03:19:21 pm
If it comes on Netflix I'll watch it but I doubt I would pay to.

You already pay for Netflix, so ipso facto, you'd be paying to watch it.

ADHog

Quote from: BigSexyHog on April 17, 2014, 03:54:10 pm
See the Nutthuggers are out in force in this thread.  Even after all these years some can't grasp what a moron Nutt was.  Worship him all you want. 

By my count there's only one PRO Nutt comment in this thread above. Just because we're interested in a documentary that I'm sure spends more time on Mustain post-Arkansas than pre, doesn't mean we're pro-Nutt at all. I myself am like you, I hate the thought, idea, and shadow of the man and hope he lives a miserable life until it's over. That clear this up for ya, bub?

ADHog

Quote from: RazorbackBurger numba foe on April 17, 2014, 03:28:05 pm
Yea, Houston Nutt did such a number on him that he can't maintain a backup spot in arena football seven years later... but he would have been great if he just didn't spend that partial season with Nutt.   ::)

You're confusing partial, with whole.