Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In state kids

Started by Huds_HawgTide, April 16, 2014, 02:50:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

there is a huge part of me that craves for some of our in state crop to start committing and helping recruiting right away...the other part of me wants them to continue getting offers and noticed by media so they see their stock rise and all become higher rated in direct result then commit to us...lol...anyone else feel this way? the LB out of LA seems very interested in committing played ball with gragg and bell if he does choose hogs goes a long way with gragg IMO
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

The_Bionic_Pig

I'm a bird in the hand kinda guy that believes that these coaches have "The Eye" for talent that has yet to be seen by Scout/ESPN/24`7/Rivals who's ratings can be influenced by subscription.   

Basically if our coaches are in hot pursuit (in my Roscoe Peco Train voice) of a 2/3 star and he has a commit-able offer on the table since late February then lock him up!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Huds_HawgTide

im more that way esp with ark kids or position of need...but when a highly rated ark kid waits and holds out till the end i always hope they will pick our hat and give us great pub
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"