big12
ACC

code red

SEC- Alabama
Big 10- OSU
Pac 12- Stanford
Big 12- Oklahoma----NATIONAL CHAMP
ACC- FSU
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Tripod1

Quote from: code red on April 16, 2014, 01:53:08 pm
SEC- Alabama
Big 10- OSU
Pac 12- Stanford
ACC- FSU
This list looks good to me.

code red

Quote from: Tripod1 on April 16, 2014, 02:18:11 pm
This list looks good to me.
I don't think its rocket science this year.  Oklahoma is set up to go undefeated.  Bama probably will have one loss.  Georgia could upset the apple cart.  I think Oregon will start a decline and the stock in the Arizona schools will improve.  UCLA may well over take Stanford this year.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Est. 1981

Quote from: code red on April 16, 2014, 01:53:08 pm
SEC- Alabama
Big 10- OSU
Pac 12- Stanford
ACC- FSU

Oklahoma WILL NOT win the National Championship YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!!!
UofA Alumni 2007

ldfergu

I'm gonna guess that with all the new qb's in the SEC this year that we will miss the NC game. I think Bama may lose 2-3 and the conference standings might look much different than the past few years

Est. 1981

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on April 16, 2014, 05:03:53 pm
I'm gonna guess that with all the new qb's in the SEC this year that we will miss the NC game. I think Bama may lose 2-3 and the conference standings might look much different than the past few years

I don't think BAMA loses 2-3 games. They have some pretty talented QBs on campus kinda like AJ's 1st season as the starter beat out 5* #1 ranked QB out of HS Phillip Simms who later transferred to Virginia. AJ did a lot of handing off that year and look what happened. I think they plug in a new QB and with the stable of STUD running backs will be just fine especially since they ground and pound anyways not known for airing it out. They also have a lot of very talented receivers too so if the starter can fling the pigskin WATCH OUT for Bama if they can establish a balanced attack. IMO.
UofA Alumni 2007

Jek Tono Porkins

My only prediction is that Oklahoma will blow a game against an unranked team.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

jhippy

With the play in games the SEC will still get in the champ game. Our top team will be able to play with anyone.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: ThatGUY on April 16, 2014, 01:34:34 pm
List your winners of each conference:
SEC
BiG10
pac12
big12
ACC

Alabama
Ohio State
USC
Oklahoma
Florida State
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Est. 1981

Quote from: ReddieHawg on April 16, 2014, 05:30:12 pm
My only prediction is that Oklahoma will blow a game against an unranked team.

THIS^ I AGREE 100%

Bob Stoops needs to get into the EGG selling business as many EGGS as he's laid on the big stage (BCS)
UofA Alumni 2007

Est. 1981

SEC
BiG10
pac12
big12
ACC

Alabama
Michigan St.
Stanford
Oklahoma
FSU
UofA Alumni 2007

Dr. Starcs

Arkansas
Indiana
California
Iowa St
Wake Forest

zane

SEC- Awburn
B1G- who cares
PAC ?- who cares
ACC- who cares
Big 12- who cares
RIP LSUfan

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on April 16, 2014, 05:46:00 pm
Arkansas
Indiana
California
Iowa St
Wake Forest

Iowa state will have a tough time against Kansas.... 

redeye

Not sure, but I expect much improvement from Georgia and Florida.  Georgia's probably my pick to win the SEC and I usually consider them over-rated.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: redeye on April 16, 2014, 06:22:33 pm
Not sure, but I expect much improvement from Georgia and Florida.  Georgia's probably my pick to win the SEC and I usually consider them over-rated.

I can't ever pick Georgia. Especially now that the west has become the tougher of the 2 divisions.

New QB still have the same bad defense.  I would say they lose 3-5 games this year. 

Murr

Quote from: Est. 1981 on April 16, 2014, 05:36:31 pm
THIS^ I AGREE 100%

Bob Stoops needs to get into the EGG selling business as many EGGS as he's laid on the big stage (BCS)

His hurry up beat 'bama this year.

Alabama
USC
Oklahoma
FSU
Ohio State
Cincinnati

redeye

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on April 16, 2014, 06:39:19 pm
I can't ever pick Georgia. Especially now that the west has become the tougher of the 2 divisions.

New QB still have the same bad defense.  I would say they lose 3-5 games this year.

To be honest, I haven't kept up with other SEC teams much, lately.  But, most all of them have new QB's and Georgia hired FSU's DC from last year, so I don't think their defense will be the same.  FSU only allowed over 17 points twice last year.

HyperDrive

SEC - Auburn
BiG10 - Michigan St.
pac12 - Oregon
big12 - Oklahoma
ACC - FSU

popcornhog

Quote from: Est. 1981 on April 16, 2014, 04:50:20 pm

Tennessee
Okie State
Texas
Baylor

I see no reason to believe that they shouldn't win the above (their four toughest) games. They're returning that young QB that carved up Alabama in the sugar bowl, you know.

I'm not saying OU will win it, but they've got one of the easiest paths among the top 10 teams in the country.

What makes you so sure they won't win it?
WPS

LZH

SEC     -  LSU
BiG10  -  Ohio State
pac12  -  Arizona State
big12   -  Texas
ACC     -  Miami

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: popcornhog on April 17, 2014, 08:44:03 am
Tennessee
Okie State
Texas
Baylor

I see no reason to believe that they shouldn't win the above (their four toughest) games. They're returning that young QB that carved up Alabama in the sugar bowl, you know.

I'm not saying OU will win it, but they've got one of the easiest paths among the top 10 teams in the country.

Bob Stoops

PRJ

popcornhog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on April 17, 2014, 08:58:26 am
Bob Stoops

PRJ

Haha. So nothing to do with an analysis of the team or their schedule? Lol

Stoops has won an NC before, you know, and he's fresh off of a win over Nick Saban.

If I had to pick a team to win it all this year, I'd go with the Tide, but OU is a sensible pick.
WPS

DEVIL DOG HOG

SEC - Alabama
BIG10 - Michigan State
PAC12 - Stanford
BIG12 - Oklahoma State
ACC - Florida State
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Est. 1981

Quote from: Murr on April 16, 2014, 11:28:36 pm
His hurry up beat 'bama this year.

Alabama
USC
Oklahoma
FSU
Ohio State
Cincinnati

ok so his BCS record is like 1-8 or something just saying he always lays an egg that's why. BOB STOOPS= reason they won't win the NC.
UofA Alumni 2007

code red

Quote from: Est. 1981 on April 16, 2014, 04:50:20 pm
OK.....better check that roster and schedule Jack.  Defense will be lights out.

code red

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on April 16, 2014, 05:03:53 pm
I think Bama will transfer in Coker from Florida State....due to that Major transfer rule.  If so....he will start and fill in nicely. 

ThatGUY

Quote from: Est. 1981 on April 18, 2014, 10:58:52 am
ok so his BCS record is like 1-8 or something just saying he always lays an egg that's why. BOB STOOPS= reason they won't win the NC.

Who said ignorance us bliss?? Might want to check his BCS record again
Only coach in BCS era to win Sugar, Rose, Fiesta, and Orange, as well as a National Championship.

Never understood the Stoops or OU hate on this board. He runs a clean program, graduates players, puts players in NFL and wins..... Isn't that what every school wants?

He is going into his 16th season at the same school, with the same administration. How many schools can sell that to recruits?  What does arkansas come back with??

code red

Quote from: popcornhog on April 17, 2014, 08:44:03 am
Tennessee
Okie State
Texas
Baylor

Plus....Oklahoma's road schedule is CAKE. Tulsa, WVA, TCU, Iowa State, Tech.  Oklahoma will not lose at home this year.  Esp vs. OSU.  In addition....they don't have to worry about a Championship game in november.

HogFanatic

SEC
BiG10
pac12
big12
ACC

Alabama and I don't think there is a single team even poised to compete
Michigan State (at least I hope. I hate OSU and Urban both equally)
UCLA is poised to overtake the PAC
Oklahoma with one loss to Texas
And most likely FSU, although it could get dicey pending this federal investigation

PorkRinds

Quote from: ThatGUY on April 18, 2014, 11:42:14 am
Who said ignorance us bliss?? Might want to check his BCS record again
Only coach in BCS era to win Sugar, Rose, Fiesta, and Orange, as well as a National Championship.

Never understood the Stoops or OU hate on this board. He runs a clean program, graduates players, puts players in NFL and wins..... Isn't that what every school wants?

He is going into his 16th season at the same school, with the same administration. How many schools can sell that to recruits?  What does arkansas come back with??

Because they are OU and everything OU is God awful.  I want OU to lose every game every year, just so I don't have to suffer through OU fans talking about how awesome OU is and how the Little 12 is better than the SEC, etc.  OU sucks, even if they are winning because they are OU.  And Oklahoma drivers are dumb.

HogFanatic

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 18, 2014, 01:01:20 pm
Because they are OU and everything OU is God awful.  I want OU to lose every game every year, just so I don't have to suffer through OU fans talking about how awesome OU is and how the Little 12 is better than the SEC, etc.  OU sucks, even if they are winning because they are OU.  And Oklahoma drivers are dumb.

+6.5

j-mann

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on April 16, 2014, 05:46:00 pm
Arkansas
Indiana
California
Iowa St
Wake Forest

Wow    i want what u are smoking   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

j-mann

SEC - Lsu
Big12- Okle 
Big ten Mich St
Pac-12 UCLA
Acc Fla ST

BTW The playoff will be 
1 Fla St
4 LSU

2 Okle
3 Mich st

with
LSU and Mich st winn 

and LSU Beating Mich st   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs