Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Give Me The Mic, I Want To Say Something

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, April 16, 2014, 11:36:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

"I came here 9 yrs ago and I didn't know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hating me and I didn't know what to feel about that so I guess I didn't like you much none either. During this postin' I seen a lot of changing, the way yous felt about me, and the way I felt about you. In here there were 30,000 guys killin each other, but I guess it's better than 20 million. What I'm trying to say is, that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!"

:razorback:  ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown::
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: Notshavin on April 16, 2014, 11:36:10 am
    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

"I came here 9 yrs ago and I didn't know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hating me and I didn't know what to feel about that so I guess I didn't like you much none either. During this postin' I seen a lot of changing, the way yous felt about me, and the way I felt about you. In here there were 30,000 guys killin each other, but I guess it's better than 20 million. What I'm trying to say is, that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!"

:razorback:  ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown::

Who said that, Rodney King?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

JethroB.

Rocky 4!!!...go Rock

HogFanatic

Rodney King?
Lmao

That would be Rocky Balboa. When he fights the Ruskie

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Ethan2010

Quote from: XxALLEYxX on April 16, 2014, 11:40:55 am
Trash can.

It was a quote from the great balboa. Not a question of what direction your life is going.

Dwight_K_Shrute

People need to realize that Rocky IV was the biggest single cultural event that contributed to the end of the Cold War and the Berlin Wall coming down. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

chitwnhog

Peter Porker

Quote from: Ethan2010 on April 16, 2014, 11:48:41 am
It was a quote from the great balboa. Not a question of what direction your life is going.

HOGVILLE RULES

BASHING OF USERS, PLAYERS, RECRUITS
We appreciate and encourage open discussion on our site, but not at the expense of openly bashing/harassing people.  It is our policy to remove/relocate any posts that we feel violates our rules of not bashing any player, coach or member of Hogville (banned or not).  Each member of our moderating team has open discretion as to moving/removing offending/violating posts.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

chitwnhog

Quote from: XxALLEYxX on April 16, 2014, 01:40:56 pm
HOGVILLE RULES

We appreciate and encourage open discussion on our site, but not at the expense of openly bashing/harassing people.  It is our policy to remove/relocate any posts that we feel violates our rules of not bashing any player, coach or member of Hogville (banned or not).  Each member of our moderating team has open discretion as to moving/removing offending/violating posts.

I believe that was a pretty veiled bashing not an open bashing...but that's just my opinion.

swinesation

Undoubtedly the hokiest scene in any of the 12 Rocky movies.

BorderPatrol

HOGVILLE RULES

I hope this is your attempt at a joke, however poor it may be.

bp

icouldntthinkofagoodname

TomasPistola

My ring is outside.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Dr. Starcs

"MYASEMYA, MYASEMYA"

(For me, for me)

"The Russian is cut!"

"I must break you"

MuskogeeHogFan

Huh?
Go Hogs Go!

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Notshavin on April 16, 2014, 06:33:53 pm
You are loved.

Don't care about being loved, just trying to make sense out of your post.
Go Hogs Go!

Delicious~Dreams

Ooooook......

Now step away from the remote verrrrrry slowly.....

The Movie will unstick in about 3 stupid wks......hahahahhahahahaa!  :)

HoopS

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 16, 2014, 06:36:46 pm
Don't care about being loved, just trying to make sense out of your post.
picture a sweaty, swollen faced Rocky Balboa standing in a boxing ring after chopping down a humongous Russian, after the home Russian fans switched sides from Drago to ....Shavin, and you'll start to be able to makes sense of the use of "I didn't like you much none either".

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: HoopS on April 16, 2014, 09:21:30 pm
picture a sweaty, swollen faced Rocky Balboa standing in a boxing ring after chopping down a humongous Russian, after the home Russian fans switched sides from Drago to ....Shavin, and you'll start to be able to makes sense of the use of "I didn't like you much none either".

Good to see ya HoopS

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Calling All Hogs

I want to say something too. I read this thread and threw it on the ground. Welcome to the real world jackass. You can't buy me hotdog man. I will not be part of this system.

LZH

I'm not cool enough to understand these threads that are written in code.

MrThunderhog

HOGVILLE RULES

Do you get a prize for being a hall monitor?
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 16, 2014, 10:30:11 pm
I'm not cool enough to understand these threads that are written in code.

I didn't and still don't  understand it either....at least you haven't had someone be rude to you yet over it...a little friendly advice.....just pretend to follow along.   

LZH

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 16, 2014, 10:36:55 pm
I didn't understand it either....at least you haven't had someone be rude to you yet over it...a little friendly advice.....just pretend to follow along.   

That's how I get by in the real world, so I should be good at it on here.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 16, 2014, 10:39:42 pm
That's how I get by in the real world, so I should be good at it on here.

Wonderful....maybe I too can learn this trick....if not we could all hold hands and sing the fight song or call the hogs!   Wooooo Pig Soooie!  Razorbacks!  :)

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hawg Life

Delicious~Dreams

You could......seize this opportunity and say something special since you all have a turn at the Mic.....what do you say??  :)

CallThemHawgs!

You all have it wrong, this was said by Tom Hanks just before he died in Saving Private Ryan.

I cried.

HoopS

Quote from: Notshavin on April 16, 2014, 09:33:23 pm
Good to see ya HoopS
you too. 

I loved the quote.  I almost started chanting "Shavin. Shavin." 

dowils

Break out the eggs and lets have a drink

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: MrThunderhog on April 16, 2014, 10:32:09 pm
Do you get a prize for being a hall monitor?

He is the resident know it all RA...

PRJ

staffhog

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Ethan2010

Quote from: razorbackid on April 17, 2014, 11:22:22 am

I can picture shavin in the ring touching gloves with Nick Saban. Remember kids, let the wookie win.

Dark Helmet Hog

If I remember correctly, it was later revealed that Rocky had a severe concussion when he uttered these words...

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Are y'all sure that wasn't a quote from Rodney King?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

HogFanatic

I think we need to petition Sly to film another movie. Let's put a stop to the Ruskie threat this time BEFORE people start practicing nuclear bomb drills at school.

Find Sly the biggest Russian there is and chop him down.

Quote from: Ethan2010 on April 17, 2014, 11:52:40 am
I can picture shavin in the ring touching gloves with Nick Saban. Remember kids, let the wookie win.

Let me at him!  Shot to the crotch, then I run away and take Bridgette Nielson with me.

Saban would make a great Russkie

Huds_HawgTide

plus one! awesome timing too...and ppl if you didnt know where it came from should of kept your mouth shut...with the sarcasm this site brings and all you only set yourselves up for failure...so i leave you with this

ADRIAN!!!

and i mean i hope we sign adrian moore the bballl prospect out of lr area
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

DeltaBoy

The Hogs will be better than advertised this Fall!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogeration

I truly did enjoy Rocky Balboa though.  i.e. Rocky VI.  Still can't believe they killed off Adrian.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hogeration on April 18, 2014, 04:14:29 pm
I truly did enjoy Rocky Balboa though.  i.e. Rocky VI.  Still can't believe they killed off Adrian.

I should educate you on my theory of the Rocky movies. My theory is that the mouthier Adrian got, the worse the Rocky movie.
She barely speaks in Rocky, which was awesome.
She gets a little mouthy in 2 which is not quite as good as the first.
In the third she yells at Rocky. Not a bad movie but still not on par with the first 2.
In 4 which was just a movie full of montages, we get the infamous "YOU CAN'T WIN". Terrible flick.
Rocky 5 was the worst of all and she was clearly to blame.

Adrian was dead in Rocky Balboa. Great movie that had the feel of the first one.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Dr. Starcs

^^^

Good example of the "war on women". Lol