Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leah interviews AJ derby about TE switch

Started by three hog night, April 16, 2014, 04:39:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

three hog night

Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

Hawgzinbowlz

Looking at the size of AJ and the size of his defenders, in the video, indicates the mismatch's we should enjoy this year. It's good AJ seems to be embracing the change.
It will be interesting to see AJ, HH, Sprinkle, Loewen, and Voeltzke match up against LB and DB. Particularly coming out of a 3 tight end formation.

" GO HOGS "

three hog night

AJ looks a lot bigger than I remembered.  He also has better feet and hands than I expected.   This could be one of those success stories that fuels a vast improvement in the team.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.