Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did we hire strength coach yet?

Started by PigDaddyKane, April 15, 2014, 09:10:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigDaddyKane

If not I wonder if Tenn's coach would be interested?
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

nextlevel

Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: nextlevel on April 15, 2014, 09:28:39 pm
Because?

With Martin going to Cal he might need a job. Looking at he size of some of there players this year he can add some muscle mass.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

nextlevel

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on April 15, 2014, 09:33:35 pm
With Martin going to Cal he might need a job.

Cal wouldn't hire him?

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on April 15, 2014, 09:33:35 pmLooking at he size of some of there players this year he can add some muscle mass.

You sure about that?

Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

The_Bionic_Pig

According to some we have to wait atleast 30 days before making a hire official.  (kinda like Football Recruiting Coordinator)

I'm sure Mike like Brett will take his time and hire a excellent replacement with  time frame not being a factor. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

JackJohnson

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on April 16, 2014, 06:27:48 am
According to some we have to wait atleast 30 days before making a hire official.  (kinda like Football Recruiting Coordinator)

I'm sure Mike like Brett will take his time and hire a excellent replacement with  time frame not being a factor. 

CBB hired Hauser within 2 weeks of taking the job here (CBB hired Dec 4 and Hauser was hired Dec 17) and the same with Anderson and Deets (Anderson hired March 24 and Deets April 7). 

If there is such a timeline, it appears it can be worked around if they want to...

jry04

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on April 15, 2014, 09:33:35 pm
With Martin going to Cal he might need a job. Looking at he size of some of there players this year he can add some muscle mass.
Do people on Hogville think that big players are always made big by the strength coach? Stokes and Maymon were huge out of high school. What happened with McRae and Richardson? Did their strength coach just choose to make some players huge, and others really skinny?

trashcan maN

Durant dominated CBB his freshman year and couldn't press 200 lbs 1 time..Take from that what you will

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 16, 2014, 10:27:53 am
CBB hired Hauser within 2 weeks of taking the job here (CBB hired Dec 4 and Hauser was hired Dec 17) and the same with Anderson and Deets (Anderson hired March 24 and Deets April 7). 

If there is such a timeline, it appears it can be worked around if they want to...

Well this certainly can't be correct.    ::)

GS99

It's pretty silly to have a strength coach for 12 guys anyway.  I hope that's not really the person's full time job. 

The Hogfather

Quote from: jry04 on April 17, 2014, 08:42:04 am
Do people on Hogville think that big players are always made big by the strength coach? Stokes and Maymon were huge out of high school. What happened with McRae and Richardson? Did their strength coach just choose to make some players huge, and others really skinny?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Pork Twain

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 16, 2014, 10:27:53 am

I think the distinction might be new staff/new hire versus one coach moved on/new hire.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

RazorPiggie

Quote from: kj0N on April 17, 2014, 08:52:30 am
Durant dominated CBB his freshman year and couldn't press 200 lbs 1 time..Take from that what you will

I don't see any KDs playing in BWA in the next 10 years so better have a couple of backup plans.