Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CLC Collegiate License Company - UA get 12%

Started by COACHINTEXAS, April 15, 2014, 03:10:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COACHINTEXAS

UA use to get only 8% royalties just a few years ago. I was curious to see what they get now and I was shocked to see they get 12%. Most schools including the likes of Alabama and most other SEC schools only receive 10%.  So what does Arkansas do with 6-7 million a year from CLC.

LS who - 13%
Texass - 12%
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

sickboy

go hogues

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on April 15, 2014, 03:10:33 pm
UA use to get only 8% royalties just a few years ago. I was curious to see what they get now and I was shocked to see they get 12%. Most schools including the likes of Alabama and most other SEC schools only receive 10%.  So what does Arkansas do with 6-7 million a year from CLC.

LS who - 13%
Texass - 12%
Arkansas is also the second poorest and least populated state in the SEC. Got to cover the lost ground somewhere. $4 million dollar coaches don't pay for themselves.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Philip Seaton

Those monies are used to fund woman's athletics, at least they used to be before the merger of men's and women's programs. Pretty sure still the case though.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: COACHINTEXAS on April 15, 2014, 03:10:33 pm

LS who - 13%
Texass - 12%

Somebody is negotiating well for the University.

" GO HOGS "

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"