Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why?

Started by TexArkHogFan, April 15, 2014, 01:32:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TexArkHogFan

Why was the thread on Cuonzo Martin from Tennessee going to Cal moved to MMQB?  Last time I checked he coached the Vols basketball team
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Hog1966

Its in SEC Sports forum

Doug

It was a misfire on the specific forum. Double check the final link in this forum. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

TexArkHogFan

Thanks, that explains it.  It said moved to Monday Morning Quarterback and I couldn't understand why it was moved to the football forum.  Plus, I couldn't find it there.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Adam Stokes

I say just keep most of the threads here.  I think Cuonzo Martin leaving affects us a lot more than whether Kentucky hit free throws or whether Larry Bird was good at trash talking.  It's a slow time of the year.

latrops

Quote from: Adam Stokes on April 15, 2014, 02:33:57 pm
I say just keep most of the threads here.  I think Cuonzo Martin leaving affects us a lot more than whether Kentucky hit free throws or whether Larry Bird was good at trash talking.  It's a slow time of the year.
I agree.  At least leave it here for a day or two.