Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Important Hogville Poll: What day does DeltaBoy hit 50,000 posts?

Started by BPsTheMan, April 13, 2014, 11:05:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

You get one vote

May 1st
3 (15%)
June 1st
2 (10%)
this Thursday, the 17th
1 (5%)
this Friday, the 18th
3 (15%)
Monday April 21
1 (5%)
He will never reach 50K - will be bant first
1 (5%)
Before the next Shields post
1 (5%)
After the next Shields post
6 (30%)
Before Chris Smith is drafted
2 (10%)
After Robert Thomas is drafted
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

goodguytex

You must have been really bored tonight to make this thread. Isn't your house keeping you busy enough?

BPsTheMan

Quote from: goodguytex on April 13, 2014, 11:44:57 pm
You must have been really bored tonight to make this thread. Isn't your house keeping you busy enough?

it's a public service

I'm a community organizer

ricepig

More important, will he have a meaningful post in his first 50,000? I'm going with no.

ImHogginIt

Thursday. April 24.  He will announce with post #50,000 in the " What did you grill/smoke this week " thread that he is cooking 6 chicken breasts that weekend on the Weber.  :razorback:

Delicious~Dreams

Or......

It could be the Grand Memorial Day Post and what the Bimbo cook has prepared. :)

Albert Einswine

Right now he's 154 posts out. Should be able to cover that ground in 3 days time.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 14, 2014, 08:11:46 am
Thursday. April 24.  He will announce with post #50,000 in the " What did you grill/smoke this week " thread that he is cooking 6 chicken breasts that weekend on the Weber.  :razorback:

I predict it will be a drive by gem advising someone should be "kicked in his six".
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Delicious~Dreams

He might also could come up with an all reaching Bump in the HOT MOM thread.  :)

Either way....It looks like BP created another fun thread. 

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 14, 2014, 09:24:55 am
He might also could come up with an all reaching Bump in the HOT MOM thread.  :)

Either way....It looks like BP created another fun thread. 

BP, SCHMEEPEE, are you kin to him?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

There wasn't an option for "he's already cast his 50,000th post but the computer just hasn't updated yet", so I didn't vote. >:(

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on April 14, 2014, 09:45:26 am
BP, SCHMEEPEE, are you kin to him?

Lol!! 

No....not that I am aware of....why do you ask?? 

I like DeltaBoys posts....don't you?

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 14, 2014, 09:51:52 am
Lol!! 

No....not that I am aware of....why do you ask?? 

I like DeltaBoys posts....don't you?

At least 45k of said posts pertain to the phrase "plow".

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Albert Einswine on April 14, 2014, 10:44:15 am

At least 45k of said posts pertain to the phrase "plow".

All the posts I have read by DeltaBoy are nice....he even posts in the Daily Devotional thread. 

goodguytex

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 14, 2014, 10:21:16 pm
she knows talent when she sees it

Have I seen your best work or is there more? 

I'm still a little new to HG.   

+1 for making me laugh, this world needs more laughter.  :)    You guys are funny!!

Albert Einswine

Delta is bringin' it strong today, only 97 away from glory at this posting.

DeltaBoy

Dang gum folks some of you don't have much to do.  I am proud that by the end of the month or sooner I will hit the Legendary 50,000 post mark.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 15, 2014, 02:26:41 pm

Dang gum folks some of you don't have much to do.  I am proud that by the end of the month or sooner I will hit the Legendary 50,000 post mark.

93 away Delta, don't back off the throttle, you can do this by Friday!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Albert Einswine on April 15, 2014, 03:03:54 pm

93 away Delta, don't back off the throttle, you can do this by Friday!

Don't listen to him. Take your time. I predicted the 24th !

Albert Einswine

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 15, 2014, 07:28:37 am

Have I seen your best work or is there more? 

I'm still a little new to HG.   

+1 for making me laugh, this world needs more laughter.  :)    You guys are funny!!

everyday is a new day sweetheart

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 15, 2014, 08:51:03 pm
everyday is a new day sweetheart

I'm gonna start a new pole!  "When Will Beeps Ask Delicious Dreams To Let Him Look Her For Ticks?"  He's real thoughtful like that.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on April 15, 2014, 08:58:36 pm
I'm gonna start a new pole!  "When Will Beeps Ask Delicious Dreams To Let Him Look Her For Ticks?"  He's real thoughtful like that.

thank God she's not that Julia dude

XX

I was tricked into letting him check my sack once...dudes a pervert.  >:(
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 15, 2014, 02:26:41 pm

Will reaching 50K post make you a Platinum Hogvillian?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Delicious~Dreams

April 16, 2014, 11:21:12 pm #29 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:34:43 am by Delicious~Dreams

I like poles....lol!!  ;)

I think you meant Poll. (:

Delicious~Dreams

Delta

That's a lot of posts.

Your 50,000 post could be in the Daily Devotional thread. (:

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Albert Einswine

panhandlepig

I'm in awe. What do y'all predict he has planned for his 50,000th? 

JIMMY BOARFFETT

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Albert Einswine on April 17, 2014, 09:02:20 pm

My boy Delta is solid. He'll bring it in tomorrow. :D

With this post I have 37 for the month of April.  :-[

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 17, 2014, 09:07:56 pm
With this post I have 37 for the month of April.  :-[

You're no Delta, but then, neither is anyone else. He towers over us mere mortals.

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Delicious~Dreams

DeltaBoy

Albert Einswine

I thought certainly you'd hit it yesterday, Delta, but you laid off. I was a bit disappointed.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Albert Einswine on April 19, 2014, 12:52:45 pm
I thought certainly you'd hit it yesterday, Delta, but you laid off. I was a bit disappointed.

No school yesterday. 
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

BPsTheMan

Delicious~Dreams

DeltaBoy

Delicious~Dreams

That means I currently need 49,420 posts.....no way I can catch up! :)

Delicious~Dreams

Albert Einswine

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 21, 2014, 09:17:32 am

I hit it on Friday the 18th  I am at 50,010 now.

You did?  I checked on you Friday evening and you were still 15 or so away and offline. I thought you hit Saturday.

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 21, 2014, 01:32:19 pm
Who are the 3 that won??

I represent 1/3 of the winners. 8)