Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 13, 2014, 07:17:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

PygmalionEffect

Thanks Richard

Lots going on right now in basketball and football.  Didn't realize Babb was listed at 6'4".  That's a good height for a guard.  Sidney was 6'4" and he was a pretty good player for us.

Glad to hear Chris Warren is coming for the Spring game.  We need a big time recruit at RB in this next class to step in for the guys we are going to lose to the pros over the next couple years.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

yraciv

Anyone know anything about the Arkansas Hoyas?  Seems strange not having one of the top players in state play for the Wings or Hawks.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: PygmalionEffect on April 13, 2014, 10:31:01 pm
Thanks Richard

Lots going on right now in basketball and football.  Didn't realize Babb was listed at 6'4".  That's a good height for a guard.  Sidney was 6'4" and he was a pretty good player for us.

Glad to hear Chris Warren is coming for the Spring game.  We need a big time recruit at RB in this next class to step in for the guys we are going to lose to the pros over the next couple years.
Babb is 6'5 now
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

HawgnCorona

Yeah, Chris Warren would be a nice pick up...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: yraciv on April 13, 2014, 11:28:37 pm
Anyone know anything about the Arkansas Hoyas?  Seems strange not having one of the top players in state play for the Wings or Hawks.

I was wondering that.

I really really really hope we can make a run at Malik Newman at this tournament. The real deal is going to be interesting, can't wait to see what rd and razorag have to say.