Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 37 Thread: #24 Arkansas (21-15, 6-8 SEC) vs. #8 LSU (27-8-1, 8-5-1 SEC)

Started by ucahogfan, April 13, 2014, 09:10:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

First pitch is set for about 1:05 this afternoon.  Today's game will be televised on CST.  The Hogs will start reigning Co-SEC Pitcher of the Week Junior RHP Chris Oliver (3-3, 1.99 ERA).  I haven't seen a starter announced yet for the Tigers.  This is a must win game in order to avoid a sweep.  I should be able to do PBP, but if I haven't posted by 1 PM then someone else should take it.

tennesseehogwild

We need this one bad. Hopefully the Hogs rise to the occasion today. Error free game today and avoid getting in the early hole! Go Hogs!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TikiHog

we need to add on with the jet stream to left this could be a shoot out

Phil D

anywhere online i can watch the game if i dont have cst? stuck in illinois  :razorback:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jacobp

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jacobp

Razorbacks, if you can't do pbp go play with your grandkid, someone will pick it up eventually! Enjoy your Sunday and go hogs!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Flatline

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: jacobp on April 13, 2014, 01:26:35 pm
Razorbacks, if you can't do pbp go play with your grandkid, someone will pick it up eventually! Enjoy your Sunday and go hogs!!
I'll do the best I can until someone can take over

THUNDER!

Fairview76

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Oliver pings next batter in the head, LSU with men on 1st and 2nd, two outs

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

next batter grounds out to end the inning
Hogs 4
LSU 2
heading to the top of the 3rd

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Fairview76 on April 13, 2014, 01:30:10 pm
Is the game on TV in Little Rock on Comcast?
Can't help you out with that, was hoping someone would provide an answer for you

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Sue E NoNutts

Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Oliver with a butt shot to next batter
1 out
man on 1st
movement in the BP

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Scivicque flies out to center.  Runner on 1st with 2 outs.

Junior RHP Jacob Stone and Freshman RHP Zach Jackson jogging down to the pen.

ucahogfan

Moore walks on 4 pitches to put runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.  Oliver's 4th free pass issued today.

ucahogfan