Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vote For Bud Walton Arena

Started by Hogfaniam, April 12, 2014, 06:38:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfaniam

Butler is beating our arse.  Vote til it makes you stop.

Quote from: The real Hogules on April 12, 2014, 10:57:17 am
I've maxed out my ability to vote, someone's going to have to pick up the slack for a while.

Come on people, vote!

Link - http://www.athleticbusiness.com/stadium-arena/facility-madness-2014-semifinals.html

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Danny J

Come of folks!!!! Butler is beating us by 800+ votes. We can't get beat by Butler. I just voted 5 times but it stopped letting me. Just vote...then close the tab in your browser then click the link above again and vote again.

Danny J

Actually it is now letting me vote multiple times by simply clicking vote then hit f5 to refresh page and vote again. It is much faster that way.

bxw21

we are down by 1,114 now. Just voted around 10 times and now unable to again for 24 hours.

Danny J

mccurdy

mccurdy

its letting me vote over and over

Hogfaniam

I'm done for 24 hrs, which means I'm done.

Hogfaniam

Anybody that hangs out on other boards, copy the link and post there.  Apparently, Butler people don't have anything better to do because they are pulling away.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

We need some help!! I can tell someone is voting besides me, but Butler has more people voting.

Just keep using your refresher instead of the one they offer. 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Gaining ground now! Only down 900.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

I got in about 30+ votes before being told to come back later.

The_Hog_Father

April 13, 2014, 01:13:40 am #12 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:34:13 am by The_Hog_Father
Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 13, 2014, 12:37:34 am
We need some help!! I can tell someone is voting besides me, but Butler has more people voting.

Just keep using your refresher instead of the one they offer.

+1 to you and everyone on this thread...  :razorback:

That was me! I voted until I got the pop up timer saying that I could continue in 24hrs and counting down.   :razorback:

The_Hog_Father

Just one more thing...

Buck Futler. #wps  :razorback:

razorback44

Butler has to have a program/script auto voting for them if you're able to easily vote multiple times.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: The_Hog_Father on April 13, 2014, 01:13:40 am
+1 to you and everyone on this thread...  :razorback:

That was me! I voted until I got the pop up timer saying that I could continue in 24hrs and counting down.   :razorback:
+1, I could have and would have kept going, but..............kicked out.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

If someone will put a link over in Extra Innings we can help tomorrow. The baseball game starts at 1:00 and around 2k or 3k people usually log on to EI to read the game thread at some point during the day.

Just please don't put it "in" the "game thread", lol.

Danny J

Quote from: razorback44 on April 13, 2014, 01:21:57 am
Butler has to have a program/script auto voting for them if you're able to easily vote multiple times.
Yeah because it was idle last night and when I started voting it seemed as though every vote I cast for BWA then had Butler gaining 2 votes for my every vote.

Maybe somebody here knows if that is what is going on? Seems fishy.

rhog1

Figured out how to vote multiple times again . Just use a VPN to block your IP. Someone over on butlers board  says private mode in fire fox works as well . I am using a free vpn.  All you have to do is run it vote and push f5 to vote again as many times as you want. Should allow us to catch back up.

Danny J

Quote from: rhog1 on April 13, 2014, 12:14:31 pm
Figured out how to vote multiple times again . Just use a VPN to block your IP. Someone over on butlers board  says private mode in fire fox works as well . I am using a free vpn.  All you have to do is run it vote and push f5 to vote again as many times as you want. Should allow us to catch back up.
They are hammering us by over 1300 now. Still seems to me that the more I vote the fast they pull away.

rhog1

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on April 13, 2014, 02:32:45 pm
They are hammering us by over 1300 now. Still seems to me that the more I vote the fast they pull away.
For a while I was voting on my tablet and pc at the same time. 2 votes at a time and they were still getting further and further away.

yraciv

Voted again, but I think we're as good as buried.  People love the historical venues though, and must be forgetting the rims are 10 feet at the Bud too.

Danny J

Quote from: rhog1 on April 13, 2014, 03:24:38 pm
For a while I was voting on my tablet and pc at the same time. 2 votes at a time and they were still getting further and further away.
Yep....seems the more I vote the worse it gets.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: rhog1 on April 13, 2014, 12:14:31 pm

Going to go try this on my iPad. +1  :razorback:

Btw, do we have any programmers that can right us a quick script so we can lay the hammer on the jack legs?

The_Hog_Father

I am power voting now on my iPad!  :razorback:

Danny J

Quote from: The_Hog_Father on April 13, 2014, 04:04:49 pm
I am power voting now on my iPad!  :razorback:
I will try again and see what happens but I voted 40 times last night over the course of a few minutes and the more I voted the further away Butler pulled. So I will try now and see what happens.

Hogeration

Step it up Hogville.  We're going down.

HamIAm

I've cleared cookies, dumped history and cache and opened a private window in firefox.  It continues to give me the "you can vote again in 24 hours" message that I've been getting for the past 24 hours.

Mike Irwin

I voted 10 times in about two minutes and lost ground. Sounds like the Butler people are doing a better job of multiple voting.

Danny J

Quote from: Mike Irwin on April 13, 2014, 06:03:45 pm
I voted 10 times in about two minutes and lost ground. Sounds like the Butler people are doing a better job of multiple voting.
Yep and it seems the more we vote for BWA the more votes that Butler receives by at least 2 times that number. I am convinced, maybe its my inner conspiracy theorist, that they have a script programmed to vote for Butler every couple of seconds or so.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on April 13, 2014, 06:34:34 pm
Yep and it seems the more we vote for BWA the more votes that Butler receives by at least 2 times that number. I am convinced, maybe its my inner conspiracy theorist, that they have a script programmed to vote for Butler every couple of seconds or so.
Cheaters.

LZH

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on April 13, 2014, 06:34:34 pm

Ever since the Florida game in 2009, I expect that we're always gonna be on the bad end of a conspiracy......always.

Danny J

Quote from: LedZepHog on April 13, 2014, 06:42:43 pm
Ever since the Florida game in 2009, I expect that we're always gonna be on the bad end of a conspiracy......always.
Yeah....the Auburn 2010 game also plus the Sugar bowl that same year with the NCAA ruling tOSU players can play in the bowl game but will be suspended first 4 games of the following season plus the whole Arizona State regional 4 years ago where they were already supposed to be on probation for cheating yet they are awarded a regional while we should have been awarded a regional yet sent all the way out to tempe....I could go on and on. It builds up after a while. I am sure other programs have had this happen to them not named Alabama, Florida, Auburn, tOSU, etc.....

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

The_Hog_Father

Butler      14370

Arkansas 12708   :puke:

sowmonella

The outcome would have been much different if this vote was stickied at the top of MMQB for a week like the post asking for votes for a NW Arkansas girl to get in a magazine.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Danny J

Quote from: sowmonella on April 14, 2014, 09:00:42 am
The outcome would have been much different if this vote was stickied at the top of MMQB for a week like the post asking for votes for a NW Arkansas girl to get in a magazine.
Hey....I tried but couldn't find anybody who wanted to sticky it.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: The_Hog_Father on April 14, 2014, 12:42:57 am
Butler      14370

Arkansas 12708   :puke:

I literally think they cheated.