Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opponent Roster Losses

Started by bennyl08, April 12, 2014, 05:04:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 19, 2014, 05:50:02 pm
Yeah, I also saw he is a JUCO guy, and admittedly, Auburn has made bank off their JUCO signings. However, all we have is what he did in JUCO and what he did vs auburn's defense. Keep in mind, Auburn's defense has a tendency to make offenses look better than they actually are.

Will he provide another target for their passing game? Sure. However, the original post I was responding two was claiming they have two All-SEC receivers on their roster. That is quite the claim, unless you are including all the way down to fourth team All-SEC.
He might have meant JUCO all american... But for someone to think that translates to D1 all american makes them... special.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Solomwi on April 18, 2014, 11:17:00 am
Ever hear of this guy?

http://sports.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-D'haquille-Williams-143815

The kid has a nice offer list, no doubt about that. Maybe he will be an impact player and he will probably have more of a chance to do so this year than he would have last year. It is spring and the only kids that we know will perform in the fall are the ones that were on these SEC teams last year, so time will tell.
Go Hogs Go!