Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Pinkel: "We Don't Operate Like That"

Started by jbcarol, April 12, 2014, 01:25:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Dave Matter @Dave_Matter  ·  2h ago
Pinkel insisted no coaches talked to Green-Beckham's girlfriend: "We don't operate like that."

Dave Matter @Dave_Matter  ·  1h ago
Pinkel: "There's no coach that texted, that called, that talked to anybody. OK? I guarantee that. We don't operate like that."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

David Morrison ‏@DavidCMorrison  25m
Pinkel (cont.): "I guarantee it. We don't operate like that."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

www.columbiatribune.com/.../article_97855d86-c2...Columbia Daily Tribune
24 mins ago - "We don't do that. There's no coach that texted or called or talked to anybody," Pinkel said. "OK? I guarantee it. We don't operate like that.".

JackJohnson

If he Keeps saying it enough he may actually believe it

yraciv

Is it strange I actually believe him?  Texting player's girlfriends, only Petrino would do that.

jbcarol

Chuck Hayes was accused of doping and raping a "cougar" after his senior season ended but while he was still living in the Wildcat Lodge.  The alleged incident happened there.

Tubby Smith got into a little hot water for calling the woman on Hayes' behalf.

Tubby operated like that.

jbcarol

David Morrison ‏@DavidCMorrison  21h
Alden says he was assured by football coaches that they did not contact Green-Brckham's (sic) girlfriend.

The AD was confident that they don't operate like that.

jbcarol

"I made the decision that, No. 1, we want to help Dorial get better .... And also I have to protect the other No. 1: I've got to protect the integrity of the program."

-- Gary Pinkel

cosmodrum

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 12, 2014, 02:04:31 pm
If he Keeps saying it enough he may actually believe it

"Jerry, just remember...it's not a lie, if YOU believe it."

Go away, batin'

jbcarol

David Morrison @DavidCMorrison  ·  18m 
And on the blog: Surveying the MU receiver landscape in the absence of Green-Beckham- http://bit.ly/1h6G9Er .