Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 36 Thread: #24 Arkansas (21-14, 6-7 SEC) vs. #8 LSU (26-8-1, 7-5-1 SEC)

Started by ucahogfan, April 12, 2014, 09:07:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

New pitcher for LSU is Senior RHP Kurt McCune (1-0, 1 S, 3.38 ERA).  I'm pretty sure he was their Friday night starter in 2011.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Fisher doubles down the LF line just off the glove of the LF.  Fisher's 8th double of the year.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

TEAM         1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Arkansas    0   0   0   0   2   1   1   0           4   8   3
LSU            0   2   0   2   0   0   0               4   7   2

LOB
Arkansas - 8
LSU - 5

trippigs

Think Jalen will complete another inning?? He is at 98 pitches but still looks very good...gritty young man

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ucahogfan

Scivicque down swinging on a filthy change.  Beeks' 6th K.

Junior RHP Jacob Stone and Junior LHP Michael Gunn warming in the pen.

ucahogfan

Ibarra caught looking on a change up at the letters.  Beeks' 7th K.  Ibarra isn't too pleased.

Scott7703

Beeks, fisher, and benintendi have done there part today. We need to find a way to win this game.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Arkansas    0   0   0   0   2   1   1   0           4   8   3
LSU            0   2   0   2   0   0   0   0          4   7   2

LOB
Arkansas - 8
LSU - 5

Up for the Hogs
Spoon
Benintendi
Serrano

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

ricepig

ucahogfan

Spoon grounds to Bregman who unleashes a high throw to 1st and the 1B can't glove it.  Spoon hit that ball about 110 MPH.  E6.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ucahogfan

Benintendi sac bunt 2-4 puts Spoon on 2nd with 1 out.  Benintendi almost walked on 4 pitches, but the 4th pitch was borderline and ruled a strike.

Junior RHP Joe Broussard warming in the pen.

ucahogfan

Pitching change coming up for LSU.

New pitcher is Junior RHP Joe Broussard (0-0, 8 S, 0.51 ERA).  He recorded a 5 out save last night.

ricepig

Break & Run

"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Scott7703

ucahogfan

Serrano grounds out 4-3 as Spoon advances to 3rd with 2 outs.

Correction from earlier: Serrano recorded his 4th steal of the season instead of Spoon.

ucahogfan

Anderson IBB to put runners on the corners with 2 outs.

Clark Eagan will be the batter.

98hogs

ucahogfan

Scott7703

ucahogfan

Eagan down swinging.  The fast ball was several inches outside, but the zone had widened out there that AB.

Junior LHP Henri Faucheux warming in the pen for LSU.

ucahogfan

Arkansas    0   0   0   0   2   1   1   0   0       4   8   3
LSU            0   2   0   2   0   0   0   0           4   7   3

LOB
Arkansas - 10
LSU - 5

Scott7703

ucahogfan

New pitcher for the Hogs is Junior LHP Michael Gunn (1-0, 5 S, 0.00 ERA).

ricepig

98hogs

ucahogfan

Dirty

Scott7703

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Scott7703

Quote from: ricepig on April 12, 2014, 02:32:19 pm
He let two go by that were closer.

Yep, I prefer to hit early in the count and take it out of the umpires hands.

ucahogfan

Robertson pops out to Wise behind the plate.  Wise did not throw his mask far enough away and almost stepped on it to make the catch.

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Laird works the count full, and he singles into left.

LSU wins 5-4.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Break & Run

ricepig

JonClaudeVanHam

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!