Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 02:35:46 pm

Calling BS on Trey Biddy

Started by ImHogginIt, April 11, 2014, 05:02:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Exclusive my ass. Davenport beat your boy on this. He interviewed him on the radio last night

https://twitter.com/TreyBiddy

root_hawg

What do we know about the new recruiting coordinator

OnTheHillHogFan

Scout also had a story up before Rivals
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Tim Harris

It looks like they had all the pay sites in and let them get their "exclusive" at the same time. 247 has a very similar article.

mhuff

Doing a good job Tim.... Appreciate your work and comments.

cubsfan5150

Dang that twitter hurt my eyes.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

jry04

Bo Mattingly had him in studio yesterday afternoon for an interview as well.

Scott7703

Quote from: jry04 on April 12, 2014, 11:03:23 am
Bo Mattingly had him in studio yesterday afternoon for an interview as well.

For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone gives Bo the time of day.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Scott7703 on April 12, 2014, 12:52:27 pm

Because he brings in guests who know what they are talking about on his show unlike most sports talk shows in the state.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

jry04

Because it is on when I make a 30 minutes drive home from work every day?

Whether you agree with his opinions or not, he typically has the best guests on his show.

hawgsmellgud

Let me guess, you listen to the buzz all day? Yeah  they have great razorback cover age.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on April 12, 2014, 03:55:54 pm
Because he brings in guests who know what they are talking about on his show unlike most sports talk shows in the state.

^^^ This^^^

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

RazorPiggie

Sorry but between sunshine Rick and Randy or Bo, I'll choose Bo every time. I love even guys call in and want to talk recruiting with Trey and he doesn't have a clue who they are talking about but I have and all I do is get on here and read Richards articles.

ricepig

I don't listen to sports radio, just can't handle the callers. Most of them make me a scientific rocket in comparison. Bo does appear to have a lot of good guests from his show's twitter feed.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2014, 02:46:20 pm
I don't listen to sports radio, just can't handle the callers. Most of them make me a scientific rocket in comparison. Bo does appear to have a lot of good guests from his show's twitter feed.

A scientific say what??

Tim Harris

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2014, 02:46:20 pm

Listen for the guests/interviews and change it when the call ins start happening.  That is what I do.

ricepig

Quote from: Tim Harris on April 14, 2014, 03:02:01 pm
Listen for the guests/interviews and change it when the call ins start happening.  That is what I do.

Nah, I'll just read the tweets if anyone says anything important, I'll stick my music.

OldCoot

OneTuskOverTheLine™

That could be a prescription from a Doctor.. Good advice.  +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

discombobulationist

Either the majority of his callers are fake, or I've got too much faith in my fellow Arkansans.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

1highhog

Quote from: hog13hog on April 13, 2014, 03:14:00 pm
A scientific say what??

Wow, you must be young if you don't know where that phrase came from.  Danny Ford, who proved a Coach could recruit very good SEC talent to Arkansas, was always good for such sayings as "a scientific rocket".  I'll always appreciate what Ford brought to Arkansas, to bad the monkey with a whistle was the one who benifited from the talent Ford brought to Arkansas, any other Coach, who knows, could have been at the very least SEC Champions.