Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 03, 2024, 09:22:59 pm

Question

Started by Break & Run, April 10, 2014, 10:26:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Break & Run

Why was my "fun facts" thread about Dusty Hannahs locked and deleted?  There was nothing inappropriate in it or anything against the rules.  I understand this is a free board but I thought that information was good to give out about our newest hog.  ?????????
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Big Nasty 34

I was wondering too. Right when I was about to  read it it was gone haha

rusvegashog

popcornhog

Quote from: Break & Run on April 10, 2014, 10:26:18 pm
Why was my "fun facts" thread about Dusty Hannahs locked and deleted?  There was nothing inappropriate in it or anything against the rules.  I understand this is a free board but I thought that information was good to give out about our newest hog.  ?????????

I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was a worthwhile and enjoyable thread.

I'd love to know the answer for future reference.
WPS