Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 12, 2024, 04:12:11 pm

Bp's vendetta against the rev

Started by Overtheroadtruckdriver, April 09, 2014, 08:53:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtheroadtruckdriver

He needs to be stopped...by the mods. 

Rev ain't never hurt no one.  Bp is a old style bully.  I am calling for his immediate suspension from hogville. 

It is time to put a end to his nonsense.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Does that mean you want me to unsticky the smitin' thread?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

BPsTheMan

April 09, 2014, 09:01:44 pm #2 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:14:46 pm by JIMMY BOARFFETT
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 09, 2014, 08:53:16 pm

Rev ain't never hurt no one.  Bp is a old style bully.  I am calling for his immediate suspension from hogville. 

'boarff is wonderful.  Because he asked me to, I will apologize to Rev. for all the ugly things I said.  I will mow his lawn all summer to make up for the injustice of my actions. I like him too much.

He can even call me Beeps

sincerely,

beeps

alwaysondbigscreen

jealousy plain and simple
the revs got better looking sheep
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 09, 2014, 08:53:16 pm

NO!!

I Like BP!!   His posts are Hilarious!!  :)

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 09, 2014, 09:08:12 pm
NO!!

I Like BP!!   His posts are Hilarious!!  :)

You are egging him on or you are another of his minions/sock puppets.

Beeps is a menace.  He needs a vacation so that rev can get his karma straightened out.  Can't do that with beeps around.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 09, 2014, 09:12:33 pm

Beeps is a menace.  He needs a vacation so that rev can get his karma straightened out.  Can't do that with beeps around.

I'm not BPs Minion?  Lol!!    .I just happen to like BPs posts very much!!  (:

Maybe Rev deserves the Karma he gets....lol!!   No Vacation!  Don't make me slap you. ;)

why are you worried about Revs Karma??     

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 09, 2014, 09:18:42 pm
I'm not BPs Minion?  Lol!!    .I just happen to like BPs posts very much!!  (:

Maybe Rev deserves the Karma he gets....lol!!   No Vacation!  Don't make me slap you. ;)

why are you worried about Revs Karma??   

I think the rev deserves more respect than beeps is giving him. 

Where did you pop up from?

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Doh! She threatened you OTR.  Being slapped by a girl could negatively affect your karma.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on April 09, 2014, 09:25:51 pm
Doh! She threatened you OTR.  Being slapped by a girl could negatively affect your karma.

Someone like a mod with too much time on his hands needs to pull her aside and let her know who she's threatening with that slap. 

My karma seems to be pretty invincible.

"Boar"

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 09, 2014, 09:29:22 pm
Someone like a mod with too much time on his hands needs to pull her aside and let her know who she's threatening with that slap. 

I understand the ropes just fine....you or someone slapped me and I didn't touch your Karma...lol

BP offered to mow his lawn all summer and told Rev he could call him Beeps.

But I'll go pop up somewhere else.....have fun.....sweet dreams :)

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 09, 2014, 09:29:22 pm

I'll have you know, I've been puttin' out fires on here all day.  Started early this mornin' and I don't get paid overtime.  Unappreciated, that's what I am around here.

Until I can get time to work on this dust up, I thought you might want to introduce her to Hoss.

BPsTheMan

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 09, 2014, 09:12:33 pm

Orts, Delicious Dreams is a lovely girl, and she's under the spell of my adorable charm

There's nothing you can do about it.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on April 09, 2014, 10:09:32 pm
I'll have you know, I've been puttin' out fires on here all day.  Started early this mornin' and I don't get paid overtime.  Unappreciated, that's what I am around here.

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 09, 2014, 10:24:36 pm
Orts, Delicious Dreams is a lovely girl, and she's under the spell of my adorable charm

Well hail.....I came on here ready to toss smites around like popcorn in a house fire, then I read that OT' is now takin' up for me.....after smitin' me into a higher karma bracket......and some Dreamy-chick that is according to Boar....and I agree.....either 'geek or a 'geek-wanna-be.....and now BP' wants me to call him Beep and he's gonna mow my yard the rest of the summer......not sure what happened last night.....or most of the afternoon yesterday......sort of like my incessant preachin' had finally took hole.......I'm gonna call the Pope this mernin' and see if he has a clue as to what's goin' on here.....

Rev
Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

hawgbawb

Ease up now boys. Just you wait and see...the Rev is gonna straighten out BP and make em see the light.  If'n BP sprinkles some sheckles in the kollection plate, the way I sees it. He has to want to change first tho.   
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: hawgbawb on April 10, 2014, 05:47:44 am
Ease up now boys. Just you wait and see...the Rev is gonna straighten out BP and make em see the light.  If'n BP sprinkles some sheckles in the kollection plate, the way I sees it. He has to want to change first tho.   

'Bawb, the only thing Beep has ever sprinkled in the Kollection Plate was a home-made smoke bomb to try and cover his money-snatchin' switcheroo plan.....didn't work, because no one before him had put any cash in it either....

Rev
Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Beeps, what I see between beeps and dreams is two guys with a lot of gal in both of them all het up and kerfuffle over each other.  None of us are surprised at that. 

As far as the rev goes I will continue to smite him as necessary.  Some people live to smite.  I smite to live.  Subtle difference. 

I am still calling for a suspension for you.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 10, 2014, 06:36:54 am
Beeps, what I see between beeps and dreams is two guys with a lot of gal in both of them all het up and kerfuffle over each other.  None of us are surprised at that. 

As far as the rev goes I will continue to smite him as necessary.  Some people live to smite.  I smite to live.  Subtle difference. 

reported to mods

as an aside, my friend and colleague Lou will be around shortly to konk you over the head when you're not looking, and drag your soon-to-be-kilt ass to the nearest rock quarry for burial.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BPsTheMan

...and before I head off to work, here's something else to haunt you for the remainder of the day

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rev. Jerry Falwell

BP', Lou is gonna have to wait.....he's over here right now helpin' me mow my yard and helpin' me drank most of the beer I didn't offer him.....got a feelin' he ain't gonna be in a kiltin' mode when he heads up your way...

Rev

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 10, 2014, 07:22:46 am
reported to mods

as an aside, my friend and colleague Lou will be around shortly to konk you over the head when you're not looking, and drag your soon-to-be-kilt ass to the nearest rock quarry for burial.

I know big Lou ferrigno.   We've been friends for a long time.

He's on my side in any dispute.  You might need to think about that.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 09, 2014, 10:20:56 pm
;D

and I'm sexy

;D
If you say so....;)

Thank you but I believe it is you who is under my spell......:) lol!

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on April 09, 2014, 10:09:32 pm
I thought you might want to introduce her to Hoss.
May I ask... Who is Hoss?? 

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 10, 2014, 06:36:54 am
Beeps, what I see between beeps and dreams is two guys with a lot of gal in both of them all het up and kerfuffle over each other.

What you see...I'm sorry to inform you is highly incorrect....I am a girl.

Also, BP seems to have some power around here.....maybe it is you who could be jealous??

What if I offer to help with the Karma?? (:  and you guys are funny! Lol!

thebignasty

The Grand Alliance has found its Yoko.

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: thebignasty on April 10, 2014, 09:12:21 am
The Grand Alliance has found its Yoko.

Not so fast there, 'nasty.......I'm still smellin' 'geek somewhere around here.....think about that before you ask her out on a date.......

Rev

thebignasty

Quote from: Rev. Jerry Falwell on April 10, 2014, 09:25:21 am
Not so fast there, 'nasty.......I'm still smellin' 'geek somewhere around here.....think about that before you ask her out on a date.......

Rev

hawgbawb

Hey, Delicious.  Careful cause most of these here guys is scoundrels.  I aint been with a woman in 5 years cause I've been saving all my lovin for you. 

I know what you're thinkin...I must be fat and ugly. But, the truth is....irrelevant. This is a fantasy-land message board, and I am the world's greatest lover. I had to give it up for awhile because the demand for services was overly burdensome.
I post, therefor I am.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 10, 2014, 08:49:35 am
If you say so....;)

Thank you but I believe it is you who is under my spell......:) lol!

May I ask... Who is Hoss?? 

What you see...I'm sorry to inform you is highly incorrect....I am a girl.

Also, BP seems to have some power around here.....maybe it is you who could be jealous??

What if I offer to help with the Karma?? (:  and you guys are funny! Lol!

Smite number 147 for you. Plenty more where that came from.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Rev. Jerry Falwell on April 10, 2014, 08:08:17 am
BP', Lou is gonna have to wait.....he's over here right now helpin' me mow my yard and helpin' me drank most of the beer I didn't offer him.....got a feelin' he ain't gonna be in a kiltin' mode when he heads up your way...

Rev

Pow! #300! A milestone! I'm smiting more and enjoying it more. 

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 10, 2014, 11:10:21 am
Pow! #300! A milestone! I'm smiting more and enjoying it more. 

Next time you see me and a thunder cloud comes up....you'd better be wearin' a life vest.....

No Offense

Rev

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 10, 2014, 11:08:32 am
Smite number 147 for you. Plenty more where that came from.

Why you ole' meanie!!!   

What did I do?       I have been nothing but sweet and kind on here......

I even offered to help but I can see that some of you are beyond help!!  :)

BP has great posts....I know I'm not the only one to think so.....He has great threads, especially the underrated duo one, to which some of you have even posted on for goodness sake!!!

Delicious~Dreams

I hope you take note of your own karma!  :)

BPs is getting better but I also was kind enough to help rev.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 10, 2014, 12:27:26 pm
Why you ole' meanie!!!   

What did I do?       I have been nothing but sweet and kind on here......

I even offered to help but I can see that some of you are beyond help!!  :)

BP has great posts....I know I'm not the only one to think so.....He has great threads, especially the underrated duo one, to which some of you have even posted on for goodness sake!!!

never met a woman who talked like that. Never met anyone who ever said BP has great posts.

You are a BP minion/plant/sock puppet.  I will stake my reputation on it.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 10, 2014, 12:30:48 pm
I hope you take note of your own karma!  :)

BPs is getting better but I also was kind enough to help rev.

My karma always evens out in the end.

149!  POW!!!

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 10, 2014, 01:14:54 pm
never met a woman who talked like that. Never met anyone who ever said BP has great posts.

You are a BP minion/plant/sock puppet.  I will stake my reputation on it.

'trucker'.....this is a call for unity....I know that you and me bein' united is contrary to everything sacred in this life, but for once, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA.....no woman EVER spoke like that....this is a Cullen PitzFatrick deal if there ever was one....Bro. 'geek....if you're out there, I sincerely apologize.....this was all beneath you.....and God help the dude that is beneath Delicious.....'cause he's 'neath one of the most vile...most deranged.....most shortest pee-peed bastage since Odell's second wife/husband.....

Truck'....together we stand.....untied we fall......in fact, I'm fallin' pretty good right now so hurry up and chime in or I'll have to read this tomorrow....

Rev

hawgbawb

Shazaam...You mean I been flirtin with a man?!  You buncha dirty scumbags...
I post, therefor I am.

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Quote from: hawgbawb on April 10, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Shazaam...You mean I been flirtin with a man?!  You buncha dirty scumbags...

'Bawb, you ain't the first....Bill Clinton did the same thing with Janet Reno....

Rev

stronguard

I leave for a few months and all heck breaks loose
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Delicious~Dreams

April 10, 2014, 02:21:47 pm #40 Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:44:48 pm by Notshavin
I don't know what second rate truck station you been picking up chicks in...lol...but you are making a huge mistake but that's okay....I will turn the other cheek and forgive you gentleman...and by the way boys, I applauded you each time and never slapped you.   That I promise.   

You guys have fun in your tavern. :)

You must also realize being the experienced posters  you are on Hogville that I only joined in August....so, I'm trying my best to learn.

Later boys......:)

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on April 10, 2014, 02:21:47 pm
I don't know what second rate truck station you been picking up chicks in...lol...but you are making a huge mistake but that's okay....I will turn the other cheek and forgive you gentleman...and by the way boys, I applauded you each time and never slapped you.   That I promise.   

You guys have fun in your tavern. :)

You must also realize being the experienced posters  you are on Hogville that I only joined in August....so, I'm trying my best to learn.

Later boys......:)

I accept your apology.  Everbody who's anybody has gone through a little trial by fire.

Welcome to the tavern.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My theory on this whole "delicious" deal...it ain't Beeps at all.  There must be some of that Blasingame musk still lingerin' around that's got her all swoonified.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Hey guys, I just noticed the "666" on my negative karma.  That ain't funny!  Somebody get me off that number.....now!  >:(

DeltaBoy

I'll call Emma and have her Smother BP for ya Rev. At least he will have a Smile on his face when they find him.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 09, 2014, 09:01:44 pm
'boarff is wonderful.  Because he asked me to, I will apologize to Rev. for all the ugly things I said.  I will mow his lawn all summer to make up for the injustice of my actions. I like him too much.

He can even call me Beeps

sincerely,

beeps

Mow his lawn, that's it..?  You may have forgotten BP, that we have a "growing season" down heeeh...

We don't  quit mowing in mid-july in heaaah....

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

goodguytex

You have to forgive BP... He has fallen on his head one too many times, but he's a great guy. Unless he's trying to find a parking spot before a hog football game on campus. Delicious Dreams is becoming a favorite poster of mine. Glad she's around to make hogville a better place.

Delicious~Dreams

April 14, 2014, 09:22:09 am #47 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:36:32 am by Delicious~Dreams
Thank you.....that's sweet!  +1  :)

I'm Glad to know I bring a little spice to File 13! Lol!! Oh and Hogville.  :)